[Updated] - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100

arsenalz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

is posible to register during install using my reg information ????

thanks for this arsenalz

Internet-Kaltersia

During the installation it is not possible. But you will be able to make when to execute it the Malware` Bytes for the first time. Your name and serial for register will be requested.

Edited by arsenalz

• 2 weeks later...

Registration is pretty easy:

Just add this in one of your .reg files that get imported:

;Malwarebytes Anti-Malware registration info
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware]
"ID"="TheID"
"Key"="1234-ABCD-4567-EFGH"

Registration is pretty easy:

Just add this in one of your .reg files that get imported:

;Malwarebytes Anti-Malware registration info
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware]
"ID"="TheID"
"Key"="1234-ABCD-4567-EFGH"

wow many thanks it's worked perfectly

Edited by Internet-Kaltersia

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you, but this addon will not work with Nlite when the cumulative security update for IE7/XP (KB980182) is present. I narrowed it down to that update by integrating everything one at a time and testing with VMware after each. It doesn't matter if I integrate MAMW first or the update, once the update is present it corrupts MAMW and makes error_expanding_variables(0,9). This error does not occur with the cab for version 1.44. I attempted to repack using all the same settings from 1.44 to no avail. I believe there is some conflict intrinsic to this version. It seems to involve a missing file, mbamswissarmy.sys.

Edited by sathanas65

Thank you, but this addon will not work with Nlite when the cumulative security update for IE7/XP (KB980182) is present. I narrowed it down to that update by integrating everything one at a time and testing with VMware after each. It doesn't matter if I integrate MAMW first or the update, once the update is present it corrupts MAMW and makes error_expanding_variables(0,9). This error does not occur with the cab for version 1.44. I attempted to repack using all the same settings from 1.44 to no avail. I believe there is some conflict intrinsic to this version. It seems to involve a missing file, mbamswissarmy.sys.

Sorry, sathanas65...

I opened, tested, re-tested and here works normally, including with VMware Workstation, in t13. And more: the file "mbamswissarmy.sys", here is present in the C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers folder. I don't know what is causing this problem with you.

Cheers

Edited by arsenalz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...