Issues with RAM after Gaming

LUZR4LIFE

OK, I have gotten back into gaming now. My issue is, Is just installed COD 5 and I haven't even played it but my RAM usage is at 88%. I had this issue after playing COD 4. the only way I could get the RAM usage to normal is a restart.

Does anyone know what is going on? Or how I can get it back to normal? It does not show up in Task Manager so I can end process there and it is not a running app.

THANKS

I have the same issues on my Windows 7 x64.

Couple of days ago, my memory consumption was at 90%, with all of the apps closed, I couldn't start anything without getting low resources error.

Seems that a lot of applications which are not updated for win7, have some kind of memory leak once used with it.

I have the same issues on my Windows 7 x64.

Couple of days ago, my memory consumption was at 90%, with all of the apps closed, I couldn't start anything without getting low resources error.

Seems that a lot of applications which are not updated for win7, have some kind of memory leak once used with it.

Thanks N1K, maybe it is a Win7 issue

Guest snakecracker

I've played a few games and have had no problems....?

It will be a shame if there is an issue with the release!

Would give Win7 a bad name!