[Updated] DVDFab 8.0.6.1 - Final

arsenalz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MD5 do not match on these downloads, please verify

Also where do I enter my DVDFab registration key so it installs registered?

maybe check the MD5 with the exe in there not the hole archive

and i think that arsenalz doesn't include a way to integrate the cd

MD5 do not match on these downloads, please verify

Also where do I enter my DVDFab registration key so it installs registered?

MD4, MD5 and SHA-1 are correct on both links

Sincerely, I don't worry about the serials insertions register.

After installing my Windows, I insert each serial in each program separately.

For you asked, I do not know the answer and neither to do. I'm sincere about this.

regards

Edited by arsenalz

maybe check the MD5 with the exe in there not the hole archive

and i think that arsenalz doesn't include a way to integrate the cd

If I understood well, you referred a *.exe.

But no, my links is regarding from *.cab and to insert this *.cab for the nLite or RVMi, is one in the ways of integrating to the CD, in my opinion.

Or didn't I understand you well?

regards

Edited by arsenalz

Sorry, confused by the point you are trying to make. The standard here in these forums is that the downloaded file from the download links has a matching hashcode. I downloaded both files from their current download links and HashTab properties page reports a different MD5 hash for the file. It does not matter if you are using Lingoes or some other tool the math for a hash is still the same. Its the process you are following that is incorrect.

What you are doing makes no sense, that is creating an MD5 hash of the download URL, what purpose does this serve? Do you understand the reasons why we use MD5 hashes here? Its to verify the binary content of the file downloaded so A. we know its not corrupt or B. the file is the same one uploaded by the author and not hacked or possibly replaced by another.

Don't get me wrong, we all appreciate your contributions, however most people are not going to use your releases since your hashes do not match.

Here is what you are doing:

md5("http://www.4shared.com/file/144318226/150afe92/Silent_Install_DVDFab_v6125.html") = "5c311a93d991b7fd9b6d3441b6d58284"

Incorrect you want to get a hash on the file you are uploading not the URL. Please see this tool for use on files: http://beeblebrox.org/

For me this is not a good sign coming from someone making installers and addons to not understand this concept of the use of an MD5 hash. I will be skipping this one, but thanks for the effort.

Edited by jfcarbel

For me this is not a good sign coming from someone making installers and addons to not understand this concept of the use of an MD5 hash. I will be skipping this one, but thanks for the effort.

Edited by arsenalz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...