How to format and reinstall xp without bootable cd?

smilecool

I have genuine version of xp. I want to format and re-install xp but I don't have bootable xp CD. So from where can I download bootable xp CD for free which have genuine version and from which I can reinstall genuine xp.

I have my product id i.e serial key of my genuine xp version. If I install pirated version of xp and if i insert my genuine product id in that pirated version then would it become genuine xp from pirated xp?

Recently i have downloaded windows xp cd from torrentz.com with name of file (en_windows_xp_home_with_service_pack_3_x86_cd_x14-92413.ISO). So i wanted to know that is this file will install clean windows xp sp3 and is it will original?

Every premium brand PC comes with a recovery Windows version similar to the installed new version. It may be on CD as it may be on a hidden partition of your HDD. But it will always install the same old version as purchased. (XP with SP1 or SP2)

DaRk MadNesS is right about warez but you seem not looking for it.

Altough torrents are mostly doubtfull sources there may be a reasonable chance your XP Home SP3 is just a regular version (Home versions are of none interest for pirates). You can give a try and see if on setup it asks for your lic.key. You may have to change it with your key when activating a OEM brand other than yours. Also note that OEM and retail keys have their specific XP cd.(keys may not work)

Every premium brand PC comes with a recovery Windows version similar to the installed new version. It may be on CD as it may be on a hidden partition of your HDD. But it will always install the same old version as purchased. (XP with SP1 or SP2)

DaRk MadNesS is right about warez but you seem not looking for it.

Altough torrents are mostly doubtfull sources there may be a reasonable chance your XP Home SP3 is just a regular version (Home versions are of none interest for pirates). You can give a try and see if on setup it asks for your lic.key. You may have to change it with your key when activating a OEM brand other than yours. Also note that OEM and retail keys have their specific XP cd.(keys may not work)

well making a bootable iso is easy

i'm just talking about

where can I download bootable xp CD for free which have genuine version and from which I can reinstall genuine xp.

and

Recently i have downloaded windows xp cd from ---- with name of file (en_windows_xp_home_with_service_pack_3_x86_cd_x14-92413.ISO). So i wanted to know that is this file will install clean windows xp sp3 and is it will original?

that what i'm saying Warez On :pirate:

Guest snakecracker

I understand his question as a GENUINE REINSTALL with GENUINE KEY

Already confirmed that you are right; what to add more???

Just trying to clarify the options to get it GENUINE.

Ok But downloading Windows XP or any other OS is classed as warez... But as you are using your own key... I'm not sure.. but you should have a windows xp recovery disc.