Ramazan Bayramı

Detay

sorry guys I wanted to write yesterday, but the translators did not help me in some cases, though not quite understand the English, I know already that the translation is not better,

anyway, best wishes to all, peace and happiness all goods to all.

Ciao.

sorry guys I wanted to write yesterday, but the translators did not help me in some cases, though not quite understand the English, I know already that the translation is not better,

anyway, best wishes to all, peace and happiness all goods to all.

Ciao.

hi onepiece

the translators did not help you because posts written with the wrong turkish language :)

thnx for all the wishes

hi onepiece

the translators did not help you because posts written with the wrong turkish language :)

thnx for all the wishes

Hi Acces Netdede ;), precisely, because it can not joke about certain things, or could not write in Turkish (because I wanted to write it in Turkish), because I was not sure that the words were ok, so in order or decided to put it into English, or thought better so that nothing

Ciao.

Hi Acces Netdede ;), precisely, because it can not joke about certain things, or could not write in Turkish (because I wanted to write it in Turkish), because I was not sure that the words were ok, so in order or decided to put it into English, or thought better so that nothing

Ciao.

:D Write here all good wishes, but our language we use when writing the wrong.

anyway :P Thanks for thinking of writing messages Turkish.

take care of yourself...

Ciao.

you welcome