New Look of WinCert.net Forum

NIM

Dear members and guests,

we finally published our new look of the forums. As we still plan to do some minor changes to this look, those changes won't change this concept much.

Hopefully, larger part of our visitors will like this look, although we're aware that it is impossible to satisfy everyone, no matter what we do.

Our faithful members who are in one of the following groups: Staff, Contributors or Supporters, can choose an additional (darker) skin which doesn't contain advertisements.

If you care to help us with the forum expenses, please click on "subscriptions" link under the forum logo and choose the desired package.

There are three subscription packages available ($10, $20 and $30), if you would like to make a custom donation please send me a private message for further instructions.

Here are benefits of becoming WinCert sponsor:

Your name will be displayed distinctly in the ‘online user list’.

Instead of stars or boxes to represent your user level, you will receive a user icon labeled "Basic, Supreme or Ultimate Sponsors".

Your PM box will be increased.

Your upload ability will be increased.

You will be able to send PM to more people.

You will be able to add attachments to your PMs.

You can get a WinCert.net mail address with up to 500MB of storage.

You will not see any ads in the forum.

You will be able to choose our bonus forum skin (darker version).

Comments are welcome.

Guest snakecracker

lmao nothing ever is perfect in this world.... (Don't take it the wrong way.)

back to business

LOVING THE NEW THEME! :D

Nice work N1K as always :D

Edited by snakecracker

nooooo..... you took away my beloved Cleancut theme :(

professional is too bright, ip-duo is too dark.. Cleancut was just perfect :crying_anim02:

I will probably make an option to choose CleanCut theme for our members.

this new theme great.

But i think this skin is not compatible with Firefox (i m using 3.5.3) and got this > 14jw5dz.jpg but was perfect in chrome.

Thanks for reporting, I will check it out.

-----

Thank you all for your comments.

this new theme great.

But i think this skin is not compatible with Firefox (i m using 3.5.3) and got this > but was perfect in chrome.

I can confirm it is working fine in Firefox. I experience this issue when I was using smaller video resolution.

For this issue, I might remove the "community? You BET!" part so it will show properly on smaller video resolutions.

Not sure about the "Community...you bet" logo though.

Is it ok now?

Any news on language integration bro?

I've asked for it on support forums, still no reply. Will let you know when I find something out.

Is it ok now?

Yes, very professional looking now.

It's also possible to have the "Community...you bet" statement on a 'speech bubble' coming from the globe itself (smaller, unobtrusive, so as not to distract from the main title).

Also, I've noticed that the main thread text (what you're reading right now) is more grey than black. Any way to darken it up to be a better contrast to the white/grey background?

Edited by Mr_Smartepants

Also, I've noticed that the main thread text (what you're reading right now) is more grey than black. Any way to darken it up to be a better contrast to the white/grey background?

Nooo, please don't do this to me, I like it this way :D Will see, if we won't get used to it, I'll have to change it. Anyone else for this change?

You're right, will try to fix this. As you may have noticed, I've changed the forum background so it's a bit softer on they eyes. How do you guys like it?

i've noticed that the box is there for the ip-duo skin, but not the wincert professional skin