[Tool] Update Pack & AddOn Creator INTL!

OnePiece

Ragazzi ecco il nuovo Update Pack & AddOn Creator INTL, allora serve indicarli la cartella dove saranno presenti i file setup che volete creare come AddOn o Update Pack e cliccare Start

DXUPAC

tabdownload.png Aggiornato (2016)

"Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition" Come integrare Windows Service Pack 3 ...

37804184.png

75061742.png

55155799.png

20602505.png

25938761.png

19990013.png

Opure

83320024.png

39581566.png

58203373.png

57324971.png

40622075.png

39146304.png

58575037.png

65016141.png

Link Utili.... UpdatePack INTL Files or UpdatePack INTL Files

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this going to replace Nonno Fabio other tool?

both are the same

this is just a newer version

i think when any one of them enters he would

say better than me about this tool

Edited by OnePiece

I just finished building the post sp3 addon pack using this new tool, but it didn't create a 7z archived addon. it just left the files unpacked in the OnePiece_WinXP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_ENU folder and two folders: one called "_\" and one "Archive_Files\". No sign of the 7z archived file. Weird.

@All

With my English can not give them the necessary support, in fact there are two topics about this tool, one in English that caring Nonno Fabio, and this in the Italian community of wincert

yes this is the new version, and it serves to use this, just enter Nonno Fabio update the link also his topic

@kukubau

or creating CSY update pack using the new version (I'm in windows 7 x64), and everything was ok there, no idea why you or fate to leave problems, if the complete list of all hotfixes (but serving all) , send to me in private and see me here trying to create it from the pack

Edited by OnePiece

Nonno Fabio didn't update the links for this new tool, nor does he read the thread right now. I am sorry for writing in English and not Italian, but you are here and he is not.:) Your English is just fine.

Scuza me.

Edited by OnePiece

I got this error in nlite when integrating the addon:

14sp001.jpg

edit: I think that error came up in nlite because I added IE8-WindowsXP-KB974455-x86-ENU IE8 Cumulative security update to nlite hotfix list instead of adding it in your marvelous (AWESOME) Update Pack/Addon creator IE8 section.

Testing and letting you know how it goes.

Can i add this registry key entry in "Reg tweaks" section of IE8 in Addon Maker?

"Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main","IE8RunOnceCompletionTime",1,d6,74,a1,f0,a8,d1,c9,01

or do I have to write it like this

HKCU,"Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main","IE8RunOnceCompletionTime",1,d6,74,a1,f0,a8,d1,c9,01 ????

Edited by kukubau

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...