[Addon] NirSoft Suite 2009-12-29

beats

[Addon] NirSoft Suite 2009-12-29 x86 & x64 (ENU)

NirSoft web site provides a unique collection of small and useful freeware utilities, all of them developed by Nir Sofer.

Here's some examples of what you can find in NirSoft Web site:

Password Recovery Utilities

o Mail PassView - Recover the passwords of popular email clients: Outlook Express, MS Outlook, Eudora, Mozilla Thunderbird , and more...

o MessenPass - Recover the passwords of instant messenger programs: Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, Trillian, and more...

o Dialupass: Dialup Password Recovery - Recovers the passwords of dialup entries (VPN and Internet connections). Works also under Windows 2000/XP.

o Network Password Recovery - Freeware utility that recovers the network passwords stored by Windows XP (Credentials file).

o Asterisk Logger - Reveal the passwords hidden behind asterisk ('****') characters in standard password text-boxes.

o SniffPass - Password Sniffer - Listen to your network, and capture POP3, IMAP4, SMTP, FTP, and HTTP (basic authentication) passwords

o PstPassword - Recover the password of Outlook PST file.

o Protected Storage PassView - Displays all passwords and AutoComplete strings stored in your Protected Storage.

Network Monitoring Tools

o NetResView - View all computers/shares on your network.

o BluetoothView - Monitor the Bluetooth activity around you.

o SmartSniff: TCP/IP Sniffer - Capture TCP/IP packets on your network adapter and view the captured data as sequence of conversations between clients and servers.

o CurrPorts: TCP/IP Connections Viewer - Freeware tool that displays the list of all currently opened TCP and UDP ports on your local computer.

o AdapterWatch - displays useful information about your network adapters: IP addresses, Hardware address, WINS servers, DNS servers, MTU value, Number of bytes received or sent, The current transfer speed, and more...

o WirelessNetView - View the details of all wireless network in your area (SSID, Signal Quality, MAC Address, and more...)

o DownTester - Test the download speed of your Internet connection.

Internet Related Utilities

o IPNetInfo - Find all available information about an IP address: The owner of the IP address, the country/state name, IP addresses range, contact information (address, phone, fax, and email), and more.

o MyLastSearch - View your latest searches with Google, Yahoo, and MSN.

o VideoCacheView - Copy video files (.flv and others) from the Web browser cache and temporary folder.

o WebVideoCap - Capture Flash video (.flv) and RTSP/MMS streams from Video Web sites.

o SiteShoter - Take a screenshot of a Web site.

o DNSDataView - View the DNS records of specified domains.

o IECookiesView: Cookies Viewer/Manager for IE - View/Delete/Modify the cookies that Internet Explorer stores on your computer. Read More >>

o IEHistoryView - View/Delete the URLs that you visited in the last few days.

o HTMLAsText (HTML To Text Converter) - Freeware utility that converts HTML files to text files.

o WhoisThisDomain - Get information about a registered domain.

* Command-Line Utilities

o NirCmd: Freeware Command-Line Tool - Do some useful tasks from command-line: turn off your monitor, turn off the computer, open/close the door of your cd-rom drive, dial to VPN/Internet connection, change your display settings, and much more !!

Desktop Utilities

o SearchMyFiles - Alternative to 'Search For Files And Folders' module of Windows.

o MyUninstaller - Alternative to the standard Add/Remove applet of Windows operating system.

o Volumouse - Control the sound volume with your wheel mouse !!

o FileTypesMan - Alternative to 'File Types' manager of Windows.

* Freeware System Tools

o DriverView - List all device drivers currently loaded on your Windows

o ProduKey - Recover Office/Windows CD-Key

o OpenedFilesView - View opened/locked files in your system.

o RegScanner (Registry Scanner) - Scan and find values in the Registry.

o ShellExView - Displays the details of shell extensions installed on your computer, and allows you to easily disable and enable each shell extension.

o SysExporter - Grab the data stored in standard list-views, list boxes, and combo boxes from almost any application running on your system, and export it to text, HTML or XML file.

o OfficeIns - Microsoft Office Add-Ins Manager

o WinUpdatesList - Displays the list of all Windows updates (Service Packs and Hotfixes) installed on your local computer.

Platform: Win2k, WinXP, Vista, Win7

Author: Nir Sofer

License: Freeware

---

About this release:

- Custom built MSI; supports AD, Admin Installs, repairs, etc.

- Just a little gift from me.

- 7-Zip SVCPACK addon (for the switchless installer, simply extract it from the archive).

Notes:

- This package contains all 120+ NirSoft utilities, both x86 and x64.

- Don't bug me to update the entire package for every single tiny application update. I will do so on a regular basis; I don't (and won't) keep track off every single one of them daily.

- Most of the applications icons are ugly, I know. But I don't feel like reshacking every single one of them. Blaim the author, not me. :P

7-Zip SFX Code:

;!@Install@!UTF-8!
GUIMode="1"
RunProgram="NirSoft.msi /qb"
;!@InstallEnd@!

Addon Details (RVMi and nLite compatible):

File: NirSoft_Suite_09-12-29_beats_Addon.7z

CRC-32: 44e17546

MD4: 42a910805962507b31e587b4b85ce9d9

MD5: 29f7d3cd2aa1a044e083044f2d1d0e83

SHA-1: 0b2e686d35b8c0937c1ea189f201df85fd8bf9f2

Size: 6.01MB

Download

Edited by beats

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated both packages to 2009-12-12.

x86 Changelog

09/12/2009 Update: MessenPass v1.29

06/12/2009 Update: DevManView v1.05, USBDeview v1.50

02/12/2009 Update: BluetoothView v1.35

29/11/2009 Update: HashMyFiles v1.60

28/11/2009 Update: NK2View v1.43

+ nircmd & nircmdc (forgot to include them in earlier releases).

x64 Changelog

06/12/2009 Update: DevManView v1.05, USBDeview v1.50

You're welcome. ;)

Yes, just install both. The x64 MSI installs in %ProgramFiles% and the x86 MSI in %ProgramFiles(x86)% on x64 platforms.

Keep in mind that some of the 32 bit utilities do not cq. may not work on x64. I don't recall which ones exactly, but for details visit the NirSoft site.

Edit: I might merge both packages when I release the next update. But before that I'll have to sort out which x86 utilities do not run on x64 first. Which is a royal PITA considering the total amount of utilities. :o

Edited by beats

• 3 weeks later...

Updated to 2009-12-29. Please uninstall any previous version. It's a brand new MSI that supports both x86 and x64.

Changelog

27/12/2009 Update: BlueScreenView v1.20, OperaCacheView v1.35, SmartSniff v1.52

24/12/2009 Update: SearchMyFiles v1.35

20/12/2009 Update: HashMyFiles v1.65

20/12/2009 New: FlashCookiesView v1.00

15/12/2009 Update: VideoCacheView v1.53

• 1 month later...