[Addon] TuneUp Utilities 2010 (08/10/2010)

TuneUp Utilities 2010 v9.0.4700.25

tuneup2010.png

The complete tuning solution for your PC

With TuneUp Utilities, your system will be faster, more comfortable and more secure. All important aspects of system configuration, security, cleanup and maintenance can be accessed through a modern graphical interface.

TuneUp Utilities will optimize the performance of your PC, solve problems and help you easily customize your computer to suit your needs.

TuneUp Utilities helps both beginners and experts to make Windows meet their needs in a way that is better, easier and safer. All important system options are explained in an easy way and can be turned on or off at the click of your mouse. TuneUp Utilities will then make the necessary changes in the registry or boot files automatically. We place a high value on system stability, so that Windows won't stop working reliably. And most changes that you make can be undone in TuneUp Rescue Center - easily and safely.

TuneUp Utilities also gives you many more options. In addition to helping you make Windows "better looking", you can also clean up and optimize your system at the click of a mouse. TuneUp Utilities 2008 will clean up unnecessary data from your hard disk and remove unnecessary entries from your registry. It can defragment your hard disk and registry and optimize your system settings to make Windows run substantially faster. Most of this maintenance is performed automatically every week by TuneUp 1-Click Maintenance.

Automatic adaptation to your operating system

When making these changes, TuneUp Utilities reaches deep into the Windows system. However, Windows has changed a great deal from version to version. Because of this, the software automatically recognizes and adapts to each supported version of Windows. This is done automatically so that you, the user, won't have to re-learn the software for each operating system version.

Svcpack Addon Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?yedi2oj4d4a3ai7

Size:16.3

Md5:039915bb9991fad9e117afe0c8ecfc04

Switch Installer Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?snwgzhxb2ykzsys

Size:16.2

Md5:a44618aece93f5968962b54efae5a631

To add Registeration Info

open the exe and extract

TuneUpReg.reg

open it and add the info you need

then readd it to the exe file with 7-Zip

Edited by DaRk MaDnEsS

hi, :worthy: thanks!!! i was havin a right nitemare with this 1 ended up usin Autoit, nice 2 c some1 cracked it!

EDIT- still gettin german lang in the taskbar

9q8n4h.png

EDIT- fixed! all that was need was a restart :doh:

cheers james

Edited by jamesbebby

hi, :worthy: thanks!!! i was havin a right nitemare with this 1 ended up usin Autoit, nice 2 c some1 cracked it!

EDIT- still gettin german lang in the taskbar

9q8n4h.png

EDIT- fixed! all that was need was a restart :doh:

cheers james

well it was a bit tricky to extract the msi files

and about the german taskbar if you see the registry you would see i included a fix for it

that sometimes needs restart to work ( and i see you made the restart)

i hope you like it as some people needs this addon and like the tool like me

config.txt

;!@Install@!UTF-8!
Progress="No"
RunProgram="TU2010.MSI /qn MODIFYREMOVE=modify"
RunProgram="TULANGPACK_EN_US.msi /qn MODIFYREMOVE=modify"
SetEnvironment="hklm_rdr=HKLM\\Software\\TuneUp\\Utilities\\9.0"
RunProgram="hidcon:cmd /c reg add \"%hkcu_rdr%\" /v Company /t REG_SZ /d xxxxxxxx /f"
RunProgram="hidcon:cmd /c reg add \"%hklm_rdr%\" /v UILanguage /t REG_SZ /d en-US /f"
RunProgram="hidcon:cmd /c reg add \"%hklm_rdr%\" /v UserName /t REG_SZ /d xxxxxxxx /f"
RunProgram="hidcon:cmd /c reg add \"%hklm_rdr%\" /v ProductKey /t REG_SZ /d xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx /f"
RunProgram="hidcon:taskkill /f /im TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe"
GUIMode="2"
;!@InstallEnd@!

Edited by remek002

config.txt

;!@Install@!UTF-8!
Progress="No"
RunProgram="TU2010.MSI /qn MODIFYREMOVE=modify"
RunProgram="TULANGPACK_EN_US.msi /qn MODIFYREMOVE=modify"
SetEnvironment="hklm_rdr=HKLM\\Software\\TuneUp\\Utilities\\9.0"
RunProgram="hidcon:cmd /c reg add \"%hkcu_rdr%\" /v Company /t REG_SZ /d xxxxxxxx /f"
RunProgram="hidcon:cmd /c reg add \"%hklm_rdr%\" /v UILanguage /t REG_SZ /d en-US /f"
RunProgram="hidcon:cmd /c reg add \"%hklm_rdr%\" /v UserName /t REG_SZ /d xxxxxxxx /f"
RunProgram="hidcon:cmd /c reg add \"%hklm_rdr%\" /v ProductKey /t REG_SZ /d xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx /f"
RunProgram="hidcon:taskkill /f /im TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe"
GUIMode="2"
;!@InstallEnd@!

well i know i can use config but it wouldn't be easy for every one

i already finished the new version it's compress with 7zip but still the Reg file exist

it's easy for every body and if you want to make your own post a topic for it

It would be great if we could add our extra tune up styler logon and boot screen and changing it during unattended . Is that possible?

well when using the Boot screen with Tune up it creates a file name TUKernal.exe out of your ntoskernl that can be replaced with the one in the xp cd

and the same goes for the logon but i can't recall the names right now

well when using the Boot screen with Tune up it creates a file name TUKernal.exe out of your ntoskernl that can be replaced with the one in the xp cd

and the same goes for the logon but i can't recall the names right now

I know that but does this means that it will work, if I replace the NTOSKRNL on an integrated cd with windows updates?

Edited by stsaerox

I know that but does this means that it will work, if I replace the NTOSKRNL on an integrated cd with windows updates?

well it was working only needed tp modify pe it then replace it

• 3 weeks later...

Hey DM do you know the name of the temp folder where I can retrieve the MSI for this program, I cant find it and I need it for Spanish version

open with 7 zip

.rsrc ---> RCData -- > extract both msi

and rename the end with msi

you need to use version 9.07 or higher

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The last version is now 2010 v9.0.3000.136.

But Tuneup.com altered one of Tuneup Utilities's best resources. They removed the possibility to win space in disk, eliminating the uninstall of Windows Update Hotfixes. After all who does uninstalls Windows Update hotfix? We had this option ...and now, no more.

Up to version 9.0.2010.11 that was possible. Now they took that option and according to several users, it was not good. I still using the v9.0.2010.11 and not tried to make addon for the new version v9.0.3000.136. I noticed that impoverished this app. I'll leave it alone.

I suggest to you DaRk MaDnEsS, that informs the users in case you decide to do the addon-update of the new version.

Apparently this may seem unnecessary, but I think it would be of great value to all, just because only you worked addons for this app. Thanks.

Cheers