XPSP3_QFE_UpdatePack for Windows XP Post-SP3 20160510

user_hidden

@OffTopic

Hi symbios24, is everything in UpdatePack INTL, that was indicated several times ????

http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/5273-windows-search-40-true-addon-ita/#entry109414

http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/5747-addon-internet-explorer-8-enu-true-addon/page-15#entry110674

OnePiece Windows XP Post-SP3 UpdatePack v1.0.4 FINAL ELL - (Greek)

tabdownload.png Update (11 September 2014)

Hash MD5 970DACB942F791E0F3893F2DF1B1BC37

Filesize: 232.95 MB (244265704 bytes)

There 's no need for it, DXUPAC is enough if someone wants to use XP Embedded updates

in MEGA & BOX UpdatePack\Windows XP Embedded folder is already available.

Open DXUPAC and add to source only XP Embedded Updates, then get files from OnePiece_WinXP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_%Local% folder; as default DXUPAC copies always

AddOnRes.dllentries.iniNETFX20.IN_NETFX30.IN_NETFX35.IN_NETFX40.IN_OPMWXPUP.infqfecheck.exe
so all remaining files in OnePiece_WinXP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_%Local% folder are the XP Embedded updates; in other words, you need only to copy/move/change all files from OnePiece_WinXP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_%Local% to UpdatePack, or ignore (Default) files and using only files which remain inside OnePiece_WinXP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_%Local%

or, again, delete entries.ini file from OnePiece_WinXP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_%Local% and rename OnePiece_WinXP_Post-SP3_UpdatePack_%Local% in OnePiece_WinXP_Post-SP3_EOL_AddOn, then open NotePad e copy this text

[general]builddate=2014/05/18description=OnePiece's Windows XP Post-SP3 EOL Update PackServicePack=SP3title=OnePiece's Windows XP Post-SP3 EOL Update Packversion=2014website=http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/current.aspxWindows=XP
save as OnePiece_WinXP_Post-SP3_EOL_AddOn\entries_EOL.ini, archive OnePiece_WinXP_Post-SP3_EOL_AddOn with CabTool or 7-Zip and integrate the AddOn after UpdatePack using nLite\RVMi

need only to integrate after UpdatePack the most recent components form BOX or MEGA which in this case are

OnePiece_Adobe_Flash_Player_v15.0.0.223_True_AddOn.cabOnePiece_Microsoft.NET_Framework_v3.5.30729.4056.6_True_AddOn.cabOnePiece_Microsoft.NET_Framework_v4.0.30319.1030_True_AddOn.cab
Regarding (KB890830) Removal Tool just download Windows-KB890830-V%% Version exe and extract it with 7-zip or with the command Windows-KB890830-V%Version%.exe -x:"%Desttination%" after copy\replace the MRT.exe in update Pack, update the Key MRT_Version in OPMWXPUP.inf with the latest version, the latest version of the MRT you can take\find it always here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/891716 or installing the Windows-KB890830-V%Version%.exe and then go to HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\RemovalTools\MRT (Version)

or create a folder MRT_AddOn, and copy inside the MRT.exe, after open NotePad

[general]builddate=2014/11/11description=MRT for OnePiece Windows XP Post-SP3 UpdatePacklanguage=ALLtitle=MRT for OnePiece Windows XP Post-SP3 UpdatePackversion=2014;This section allows you to edit things that normally would not be possible to edit.[ExtraFileEdits];;;; OPMWXPUP.inf|MRT_Version =|MRT_Version = "Last Version of MRT";;|1OPMWXPUP.inf|MRT_Version =|MRT_Version = "739B080F-EF67-4463-BAD2-CBA53FBF9FB9";;|1;This section contains a list of files in i386 which should be compressed at the very;beginning of the integration process[i386_compress]rvmtemp\extracted\MRT.exe 
save the file as MRT_AddOn\entries_mrt.ini, and then archive the MRT_AddOn with CabTool or 7-Zip and then integrate the add-on using nLite\RVMi
Edited by OnePiece

Hi. Is there any possibility someone still has a copy of XPSP3_QFE_UpdatePack_20111011.7z?

It was used to create the last known version of eXPerience's MicroXP which is v0.87 (October 2011). I want to recreate it so I can compare my version with his and check which files were manually added/changed. That way I'll be able to make an updated version with nLite + latest QFE UpdatePack + Last session.ini, DPBase + latest Mass Storage drivers and add the custom changes in the end. It would be perfect to breathe some life into some old computers I have.

Hi. Is there any possibility someone still has a copy of XPSP3_QFE_UpdatePack_20111011.7z?

It was used to create the last known version of eXPerience's MicroXP which is v0.87 (October 2011). I want to recreate it so I can compare my version with his and check which files were manually added/changed. That way I'll be able to make an updated version with nLite + latest QFE UpdatePack + Last session.ini, DPBase + latest Mass Storage drivers and add the custom changes in the end. It would be perfect to breathe some life into some old computers I have.

We will not support, condone or assist in any way Warez here at Wincert...... See forum rule #1 ANY argument with this rule or decision will result in a permanent ban.

That's exactly the reason why I want to recreate his version with my own original CD. He used XP Pro VL but I want to use XP Pro OEM in my own language. The computers are all HP and have OEM:COA stickers, they belonged to a paint company and were given to me by a friend. But I have to recreate his original version first to figure out what files he messed with, and make sure I'm using clean files.

Your still admitting to and requesting warez related assistance. THAT is the core of the issue here simply by assisting you with your request we are condoning warez use.

I am afraid you'll have to do the work and testing all on your own and make your own version of a xplite. (Please also note that nLite is not for business or corp uses.)

But where's the warez?!? I'm using a "Last session.ini" file from his release for nLite, that's all, is THAT the warez? Computers have OEM:COA stickers, I'm using a OEM CD, I'm using nLite for personal use, I'm using DPBase + Mass Storage package. Is there any warez in this? I'm not an expert on nLite, so I don't want to remove the wrong files and end up with an unusable windows, so I decided to use HIS "Last session.ini" file. I just need to compare my homemade version with his to know if he replaced some files by hand, but that is an impossible task if I don't use the same QFE Update Pack he used. Is it so wrong to try and make a legal version of his "work" for my personal use?

Edit: notice that I could have make any excuse for requesting that file, I'm just being totally honest...

Edited by johnyept

Sigh.... it's more than the last session you said compare files didn't you? What is the problem with making your own directly from a newly updated source? There is no debate here. Any condoning of Warez at all can cost our ad revenue and server.

Don't be so blindsighted as to having to rely on a Warez based do the work your self.

Where did you get the last session? From one of his releases, right? That still perpetuated the Warez use.

You're going to have to drop this avenue of a disk, I will ban you for further argument.

It's not that hard to make a nlite setup of your own, your actually going about it the long hard way.

I haven't used nLite that many times so I was trying to make my version based on a "tested version", that way I wouldn't need to nLite/install/test over and over again until I had a usable version. I never asked for any illegal stuff, just an old version on the UpdatePack.

But I understand your point of view, I won't push it any further.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

change log: