[AddOn] V Y S T A L - Reloaded v1.2.0.1 a2

ricktendo

Hi Rick,

Sadly I cannot download this addon... this is what I get:

The Web site cannot be found

The Web site you are trying to access has an IP address that is configured not to accept requests that specify a port number.

Please try the following:

* Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.

* If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.

* Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404.1 - File or directory not found: Web site not accessible on the requested port.

Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.

* Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Hosting Multiple Web Sites on a Single Server, Port Assignments for Internet Services, and About Custom Error Messages.

Thanks!

whats the theme of the desktop on the picture? i mean how did you change the icons...??

for some reasons, this add on slows up my computer.. why??

-----------------------------

Win XP

1GB RAM

Intel Core Duo 1.8GHz

Edited by xjch18

for some reasons, this add on slows up my computer.. why??

I think the app is in beta phase still from reading over the thread @ joejoe's but it looks like a promising development.

It will make a nice addon.... Thanks! ricktendo64. :)

BTW if you are referring to the border pain icons xjch18 then the app required is Styler 1.401. I think it went freeware sometime last year. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Since this application was somewhat buggy we decided to close this topic.

Gorki is working on another addon called "True Transparency" which will be available soon.

For this reason I'm closing this topic.