Setting up a Cisco 2811 IS Router at Home [SOLVED]

Nerwin

I have a Cisco 2811 Integrated Service Router and I been trying to use it to replace my Netgear SOHO Wireless Router with my new Cisco 2811.

I haven't really done this since school, about 2 years ago, so I don't remember a lot. What I should do is pull out my notes and review them again.

Anyways, So far I can ping google, my website, yahoo, etc. From the router. But I can not browse the web on a computer I have connected to it. FastEthernet0/0 is connected to the Modem and FastEthernet0/1 is connected to a computer.

I set up FastEthernet0/0 for DHCP and it does grab the IP address from Comcast.

Now, I set up FastEthernet0/1 DHCP also and the computer it is connected to picks a ip address, dns server, the gate, etc.

But I can't browse the web.

I haven't done this for a while so if someone could tell me what i'm doing wrong! I would really appreciate it.

Thanks guys, In the meantime i'll look at some guides, but I wanted to post a topic just for a fast soultion, though I do have a couple months before I want to implement this into my network, but right now I am just testing it to see if it will work.

Edited by Nerwin