Check this gaming mouse..

NIM

That's pretty sweet.

But,

• Cyborg R.A.T 9 Gaming Mouse – 5600dpi laser, programmable, weight system, rechargeable batteries, $129.99
  • Cyborg R.A.T 7 Gaming Mouse – 5600dpi laser, programmable, weight system, USB powered, $99.99
  • Cyborg R.A.T 5 Gaming Mouse – 4000dpi laser, programmable, weight system, USB powered, $69.99
  • Cyborg R.A.T 3 Gaming Mouse – 3200dpi laser, USB powered, $49.99

Edited by LUZR4LIFE

I'm still using a Logitech G9. If I were to upgrade I'd probably pick up a G9x, but I don't feel the need to jump from 2300dpi to 5700dpi. Most of the time I'm not even using the mouse at its maximum sensitivity anyway.

You'd have to pry this mouse from my dead, desiccated hand. :)

Edited by 5eraph

Thats INSANE!!! it looks like a car (the new Bat mobile to be precise)

A few weeks back my favorite mouse burnt out for some reason, it was a Microsoft Laser Mouse 6000 (R.I.P.) thankfully I have that Logitech one from you as a Backup N1K

Well, recently my Logitech MX Revolution gone berserk too. I've replaced it with a cheaper Logitech mouse which doesn't use rechargeable battery.

Ars Technica has more information about the R.A.T. series. They have some nice things to say about it; for instance, it has a "sniper button." :)

I especially like this part:

The chassis is made of metal, so you can go ahead and slam it on your desk after a bad match... the desk may break, but the mouse should be fine.
LOL