Messenger v8.0 Build 8.0.0792.00

NIM

I have updated Windows Live Messenger yesterday and now have slight problems with it..

When using tabbed chats, after the contact changes status I loose it's name and instead of s name I see the number 1 on the tab.

Yes, you guessed it, I'm using Messenger Plus add-on..

I tried to reinstall Messenger Plus after updating messenger, but still have the same problem.

Has anyone else this problem or it's just me? :blink:

post-1-1155141680_thumb.png

thats weird, you might want to contact the MSGplusLive team about that, it certainly is a bug.

I'm affraid they would put a blame on me 'cause Live Messenger doesn't have tabbed chats. This feature comes with Messenger Plus. :(

I'm affraid they would put a blame on me 'cause Live Messenger doesn't have tabbed chats. This feature comes with Messenger Plus. :(

are you not using windows live messenger plus? i didnt think the original worked with WLM :blink:

yah, thats the only thing that would. i wonder whats causing it. i havent used the tabbed chat feature before though, so im not really a great source of info for this :( ill look around and see.

• 2 weeks later...