Some n-Lite help & questions

Chupathingy

I get the basics of n-Lite but when I try to add Drivers there are multiple INF Drivers in my Audio Folder how do I know which one to pick ? & the next thing I am trying to do is add software so I do not have to keep re installing them when I reformat. With the add on maker do I select the fodlers that are already installed or use the folders with an EXE file etc ? I am not looking to tweak or change anything just add on & be done & what exactly do I do with the finished files from the add on maker with n-lite ? Thanks in advanced

I dont integrate much drivers with nLite I make my own personal DriverPack with only my drivers, but I suppose you just point it to a single .inf in that folder and it should grab all

As for the addon maker which one are you talking about, if its nlaom (nlite addon maker) then yes, put your installer in a folder and point it to that, the addon maker will zip all the contents of that folder

BTW its easier to make your silent switch, here is a video on how to do that

I dont integrate much drivers with nLite I make my own personal DriverPack with only my drivers, but I suppose you just point it to a single .inf in that folder and it should grab all

As for the addon maker which one are you talking about, if its nlaom (nlite addon maker) then yes, put your installer in a folder and point it to that, the addon maker will zip all the contents of that folder

BTW its easier to make your silent switch, here is a video on how to do that

With programs I right click the folder with the installation & then I can automatically get it opened in nlaom & I select the exe I use but there I am not sure what o do with command for silent installs which list random programs & theres an edit button next to it & then theres a room to type on the bottom