Possible or Not Possible

Hello,

I would like to know if is possible or not to apply a REG file to all registered users during the first open or execute when creating a new user knowing that the registry key is HKCU type. I tried putting HKLM but this does not apply. Someone would have an idea?

Best regards

Yes there are a couple ways, some use HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce(Ex) or you can hijack one of windows Installed Components or create your very own

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/106614-run-commands-once-on-each-new-user-logon/page__view__findpost__p__711930

In my sidebar addon everytime a new user logs in this executes

HKLM,"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{D58F39FF-953E-4F45-898F-59F243B9A523}","StubPath",0x00020000,"RUNDLL32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection %INF_FILE%,Register"

That also creates a reg entry in the HKCU of the same name (this will stop it from running on next login)

HKCU,"Software\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{D58F39FF-953E-4F45-898F-59F243B9A523}"

If this is deleted or the version number does not match the one in HKLM, when you log in again it will be executed...thats the reason it executes every time a new user log in, because the HKCU for the new user does not have the Installed Components GUID