Wish me luck

LUZR4LIFE

I just got a call from MicroCenter today and they have asked me to come in Sunday morning for some tests with other prospects. I have applied there several time in the 3 years I have been unemployed so I really hope I can get in. If I get in, I will be most likely selling my PC to get a car so I can get back and forth.

best of luck dude,

wtf 300,000,000,000,000 = 1$ U.S. !!! i should go there and buy properties , car etc... i think people there carry money in suitcase or truck..

Edited by pri2sh

wtf 300,000,000,000,000 = 1$ U.S. !!! i should go there and buy properties , car etc... i think people there carry money in suitcase or truck..

Check it out this is what 1$ looks like:

This guy is going to a supermarket. The exchange rate is 25 million Zimbabwe dollars for 1 US dollar.

zimbabwe-dollar9.jpg

Source: http://www.fulldhamaal.com/interesting-facts/1-us-dollar-usd-37410030-zimbabwe-dollar-zwd-this-is-true-14669.htm

OK, I just got back. The 1st thing they did was break us down into 2 teams and told us to build a system. I asked what the price limit was and a few other things and all we got was "I don't know". SO, I went with the HAF935, GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD3R,1930, V8, SSD Corsair 750, 1tb black, XMS3 1600(3x2) etc. 1 guy on my team didn't know anything about PC's, the other guy was in his 60's. LOL. Any way, My team was picked for the best PC and all the employee's noticed that I knew what I was doing. So I got big ups for that. Then we had to take 3 tests, man I am so tired of asking question regarding firing and telling on people who steal. I mean really, who in their right mind will answer those question with a no.

Depending on the test scores, I should be getting a call back for a interview tom. and if that works out a 2nd interview.

I will keep you all informed as I get updated.

I'm glad to see that they recognize your skills. Too many places now have temp workers that need to rely on "the book" far too often for troubleshooting and repair. I hope they call you again. :)