Wish me luck

LUZR4LIFE

OK, after about 3 hours of interviewing I am back. I had 2 interviews, I have to say that I got owned on the 1st interview because of my lack of sales experience. I didn't not know that sales was more important than knowledge of items. LOL The 2nd interview went much better. I filled out all of the paper work (W2's etc.) and took my drug test, now I just have to email them my references. I was not told if I was hired or not but was told that if I didn't receive a call by the 17th that I started at 10:30. SO this may sound funny but I hope to not here from them. LMAO. I wish they would give me a call to let me know that I had the job because I still need to get my license and a car. This is only a part time job but all I need to do is get my feet in the door.

hehehe, you guys crack me up!!!

Oh, almost forgot...dude! tell them that you do kitchens, it will double your chances :dribble:

LMAO. I told them that I remodel house and work on cars to make extra money while I have been unemployed.

• 3 weeks later...

Well. I have no received a call so I am getting ready to leave for work. Man that sounds good. I was unable to get a loan or sell my PC so I will be using my mom's ride until I can get a car. I do not have a drivers license so hopefully I will be fine until I can get that paid off.

Thanks everyone again.

I worked from 10-6 today. All I have to say is that I wanted to slice my wrist. LOL. All I did today was read and listen to videos and take test. One part of the test you had to type out the MC GEARS system and to pass the test you could not have any misspelled words, commas etc. had to be in the right places and Caps had to be the same, plus word for word. I can say one thing though MicroCenter is making that money, which runlinx already knows. I work from 10-6 tom also but thats all I know so far. I will be testing/traing for 1 week, then shadowing. I have a sh1tload of test still.

Dang you hit the jackpot!

Im guessing you can get Windows 7 for free because they have a MSDN account or something

No, I don't have a MSDN account. Most of the vendors have a video/tutorial/test that will help you sell their product so when you past the test they give you a gift.

• 2 weeks later...