[Addon] .NET 4.0 framework TRUE addon

OnePiece Microsoft.NET Framework v4.0.30319.2102 True AddOn ENU

tabdownload.png Update (22 June 2017)
Hash MD5 F376A61FF77483BF04A748DCF160270F
Filesize: 42.22 MB (44274780 bytes)

The peculiarity of this addon is that .NET framework is directly slipstreamed into your XP/2003/Seven* x32 source, without the need of running .msi files or svcpack/runonce installations, a "true addon" integration just like .net 1.0 in Windows Server 2003.
So you'll get a working .NET framework already installed BEFORE T-13 (svcpack time), a very handy opportunity.

*For integrating addons in Windows 7 images you need DX Win NT 6.x True Integrator

.Net can be unistalled from Windows Component Wizard:

catturaph.png

You can also force .net removal typing one of these command in a Run window:

RUNDLL32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection NETFX40.inf,NETFX40.SHOW

RUNDLL32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection NETFX40.inf,NETFX40.HIDE
RUNDLL32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection NETFX40.inf,NETFX40.CleanUp

NETFX40.SHOW: shows DotNet in Windows Component Wizard (default)
NETFX40.HIDE: hides DotNet in Windows Component Wizard
NETFX40.CleanUp: executes a forced cleanup of DotNet Setup from Windows registry so you can reinstall Dotnet again from a common installer file.

If you use Onepiece's XP postSP3 AIO Update Pack or W2k3 postSP2 AIO Update Pack you don't need this addon because it is already included

How to update the DotNet True AddOn

Edited by nonno fabio

1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 are all independent, and so are all "needed". Well, not really 1.0 except in special circumstances, and 1.1 needs are fairly infrequent, but for everything else you'll probably end up running into something that needs it. Bottom line, MS says you need everything except 1.0, that's why they're all installed automatically in Windows 7, but it's up to you to decide what you want to include.

Cheers and Regards

that's why they're all installed automatically in Windows 7

dotNet1.0 and 1.1SP1 are not native in Win 7, nor even supported and according MS obsolete.

The dotNet1 generation was native to Win 2003 and MCE2005 and only the latter needs it to run mediacenter.

• 2 weeks later...

some troubles with this addon!!!

add addon by nLite

after full install get error:

rundll32.exe - Unable to Locate Component

This appliaction has failed to start because framedyn.dll was not found. Re-installing the application bla-bla

then

RUNDLL

Error loading srclient.dll

The specified module could not be found

if try open Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs -> Add/Remove Windows Component than get error:

Setup was unable to open information file net40inf

specifiic error 0xe00002 at line 0

Edited by AndreyPopov

Me too, I like using nLite for integrating and finishing my XP CD's

I have also experienced the same errors as AndreyPopov mentioned in his post above. Source was like allways clean XPSP3.

With RVMI all goes well. So for now I have been integrating User_Hiddens Updatepack with OnePiece_IE8_True_Addon in a first run with RVMI and then the dotNet_True_Addon(s)in a second run. After that all other stuff and finishing with nLite and everything works.

Edited by jaynbe

Nlite, although functional, is a dead app with no development or support. While devs of addon packs currently take care to keep compatibility with nlite, it is not unreasonable to assume that at some point in the near future, pack developers may choose to concentrate on RVMI with any nlite compatibility occurring as a happy accident.

Additionally, any future msft patches for XP and by extension, any post SPxx service packs, will require SP3. This is because all versions of XP at SP2 and older are considered obsolete, out of support, and dead as of 01 July 2010.

Edited by newsposter

• 3 weeks later...

hi,nonno fabio。I'am beginner。I want to make some addons for my WinXP SP3 CHS。All of these AddOns would be chinese simplified version。And I get some problem listed below:

1、I use

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

download Create Netfx LP.cab, after extract Create Netfx LP.cab, after delete the Wget.exe, after copying into the

dotNetFx40LP_Full_x86*.exe http://www.microsoft...8D-0DF2D76E24A8 after execute Create_Netfx_LP.cmd

OnePiece Create Netfx Language Pack SvcPack AddOn

tabdownload.png Aggiornato (Giugno 1 2013)

Hash MD5 0647D8303E2C9174D290CB6EE9B37E2

Filesize: 737 KB (755069 byte)

or create a Dir\Folder NetFxLangPack_SvcPack_AddOn\SvcPack, download from here http://www.wincert.n...6x64-2-29-2012/ (need to use theSilent SFX alternative v1.3, ask Rick for more info's) the silent installer (example dotNetFx40_Full_LangPack_x86_x64_SlimSetup.exe) and copy it into NetFxLangPack_SvcPack_AddOn\SvcPack, after acreating enties.ini, open notepad and copy them into this line

;This section contains version info for RyanVM Integrator & nLite & WinNT6.x True Integrator[general]builddate=2012/03/04description=NET Framework 4 mark the next generation of developer tools from Microsoftlanguage=EnglishServicePack=SP3title=Microsoft .NET Framework 4version=2012website=http://www.microsoft.com/net/Windows=XP;;Optional;;;processorArchitecture=x86ReleaseType=SvcPack AddOnCustomizedby=ricktendo64Copyright=MicrosoftCompany=MicrosoftInstallPackageName=dotNetFx40_Full_LangPack_x86_x64_SlimSetup.exeLastUpdateTime=2012-03-04T00:11:22Z[EditFile]I386\SVCPACK.INF,SetupHotfixesToRun,AddProgram[AddProgram]dotNetFx40_Full_LangPack_x86_x64_SlimSetup.exe /ain
save the file as NetFxLangPack_SvcPack_AddOn\entries.ini

create NetFxLangPack_SvcPack_AddOn.cab using DXTool http://www.wincert.n...9-tool-dx-tool/ or Other programs

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

• 1 month later...

New update just popped out KB2656368

Thanks in advance!

Edit:

I tried to update your existing addon via WU and (again) it fails; error Code643 it downloads fine but wont install it.

And the same thing happened with previous version. Everything works fine, only problem is it wont update.

Edit 2:

After that I ran again check for updates and KB2468871 popped out! so I "ticked" this one and.... both were installed successfully, weird?

Edit 3:

Now KB2656351 popped out, so I ran it, reboot my lappy, checking for updates and KB2656373 showed up again! ...so I clicked "Install", it saying "The updates were successfully Installed" .... I'll restart it again and post back.

Nope, KB2656368 still in WU, even though it says installed few times, lol

post-2052-0-65429600-1334097590_thumb.pn

Edited by dareckibmw