[ADDON] WinUtilities Free Edition 9.9.7

WinUtilities Free Edition 9.9.7

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated on= February 13,2011

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All-in-One system cleaning and optimization suite More than 20 award winning system utilities in one bundle 100% Freeware!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supports Windows 7, 2000, XP, Vista, 2003 Server.32/64bit version

WinUtilities (Free Edition) is a multi-functional system performance and optimization suite for Microsoft Windows. This collection of tools lets you supercharge your PC's performance, enhance its security, tweak and optimize its settings, and customize and personalize your screens. Registry Cleaner makes your system more stable by cleaning out the bad Registry entries that build up each time you install and uninstall software. The program's Registry Optimizer defragments and rebuilds your Registry, making your entire system run more smoothly and quickly.

The program includes powerful tools to clean and optimize your hard drives. The Disk Cleaner removes clutter and unnecessary files from your PC, allowing it to run more quickly. The DiskDefrag module defragments your hard drive, keeping it running efficiently. WinUtilities's Windows Optimizers keep Windows running faster. The Memory Optimizer ensures that memory is released properly when you stop running each program on your system.

The software has Security and Privacy tools to protect you from malware and identify theft. The History Cleaner module erases your Internet history and other private files that could be used to track your online activities. The File Shredder function permanently deletes files and folders so that this data can never be recovered. The EXE Protector lets you add password protection to sensitive applications. The Undelete function lets you restore files that you accidentally deleted. You can even save files from deleted partitions.

By making it simple to do routine management on your system, WinUtilities keeps your computer running smoothly. You can manage the Windows Startup process, ensure that programs are uninstalled properly, and automatically schedule your detection and maintenance scans.

Optimize, clean and boost the speed of your Windows.

Protect your privacy and security.

Block spyware, trojans, adware, etc.

Fix certain application errors.

Simple, fast and User friendly interface

For only private use

Built-in Modules

-------------------------------------------------

• Disk Defrag: Defragment your disks and improve computer performance and stability
  • File Undelete: Recovers deleted files on NTFS and FAT volumes.
  • Disk Cleaner: Cleans disks from information that clogs your system and reduces the performance of your computer.
  • Registry Cleaner: Scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the Windows Registry.
  • Startup Cleaner: Helps you to easily manage program execution at windows startup.
  • History Cleaner: Erases all traces of activity on your computer, save spaces and protect your privacy.
  • File Splitter: Splits any type of file into smaller pieces and rejoin them to the original file.
  • File Shredder: Erases files and make sure that no data thief can get his hands on your sensitive data.
  • EXE Protector: Protects any Windows executable file with a secure password.
  • Memory Optimizer: Optimizes the Memory Management of Windows. No special configuration is needed, Memory Optimizer will auto configure itself.
  • Duplicate Files Finder: Helps you to free disk space by finding and removing duplicate files from your system.
  • Shortcuts Fixer: Provides you with an easy way to address the invalid shortcuts and reports back to you so that you can remove it from your system.
  • Process Manager: Allows you to check your system's performance and manage the running processes.
  • Uninstall Manager: Manages the programs installed on your system and uninstall unneeded software.
  • System Information: Shows you the detailed information for your computer hardware and software.
  • Registry Backup&Restore: Back up and restore the Windows Registry.
  • Registry Search: Search the Windows Registry by a specific wild card. then you can delete or export them.
  • BHO Remover: Manages the BHOs that are currently installed.
  • Auto Shutdown: Schedules your computer for log off, stand by, hibernate, or shutdown at a specific time.
  • Windows Tools: Provides you an easy way to launch the utilities build in Windows.
  • System Control: Organizes and manage your Windows Settings
  • Task Scheduler: Configures the cleaning tasks that take place automatically.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Download link: http://www.ylcomputing.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

File: WinUtilities9.9.7.7z

CRC-32: 2a7e904b

MD4: 4343404f069e968958393aebe1603ac7

MD5: ebb67414772fd10e15d39e33175c975c

SHA-1: d346b8f934ea8f68d1fbd4473f6c8433e81d9d1e

Size=9.00 MB (9,437,184 bytes)

AddonDownload-Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ri5687j72y565u0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Switchless installer unzip the addon and click WinUtilities.exe in SVCPACK folder.

Installer without Ask tool bar and home page hack made in autolt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

post-13243-127833282863_thumb.jpg

post-13243-127877525843_thumb.jpg

Edited by J.S.Prasad

i think ver 9.79 is out when you get time sir..thank you for this great this addon :)

thanks for remind I have update it to this link

http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8418

As my Inet connection fail for 2 days I could not update it here.

Updated 9.79

Edited by J.S.Prasad

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Updated Ver 9.83

hello thank you for this great addon but for some reason this last ver 9.83 will not install the other version you released work great..when you get time can you check it out to see if it is me or the addon thanks again.. :)

Sir I have check it again but it will install after previous should uninstall.Pl uninstall previous first.

Thank you

regards

thank you for checking it but i removed it from my xp install cd and the cd works fine now.i redid the build a few time to make sure it wasnt messing up while make the the cd...before i remove it everytime it would get to that addon it would hang there.and windows wouldnt install..i even tryed it in windows and it wouldnt install here either after i extract it and run it the AutoB symbol would appear and never go away here.do you know where i can find ver 9.82 again sorry to bug you sir. and as always thank you for your time and help

Sir, the http://www.ylcomputing.com/ merged Ask tool bar and home page hack to Ask.com since Ver 9.83

So you can do following step for manual install

Unzip the addon.

go to SVCPACK folder

Uniextract by universal Extractor

or

by 7 zip

or by winRar

You find two exe

Install wufinstall.exe manually.Install.exe is Autolt file leave it aside.

you may use swich as for INNO installer.

/verysilent

To download ver 9.82 without Ask tool bar and home page hack to Ask.com here

http://www.ziddu.com/downloadlink/11219188/WinUtilities9.82.7z

regards

Edited by J.S.Prasad

Sir, the http://www.ylcomputing.com/ merged Ask tool bar and home page hack to Ask.com since Ver 9.83

So you can do following step for manual install

Unzip the addon.

go to SVCPACK folder

Uniextract by universal Extractor

or

by 7 zip

or by winRar

You find two exe

Install wufinstall.exe manually.Install.exe is Autolt file leave it aside.

you may use swich as for INNO installer.

/verysilent

To download ver 9.82 without Ask tool bar and home page hack to Ask.com here

http://www.ziddu.com/downloadlink/11219188/WinUtilities9.82.7z

thank you sir for your help

regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...