Windows 7 Toolkit v0.7.0 Final

Legolash2o

Link Removed - This program will only work on Windows 7.

For more information about what has changed on this version, read here.

Remember to report bugs, spelling errors, even tiny things which may seem unimportant. The more you report the better it becomes!

[0.7.0 Final]

*BIG: Entire database is online (SQL)
*FIX: Did not take ownership of files properly
*FIX: Registry Hive Mounter saved even though you clicked NO
*FIX: SoLoR Updates now lets you sort by column
*FIX: Downloader did not add all SoLoR updates
*FIX: SoLoR displayed date instead of size in downloader
*FIX: Export Image showed when image was mounted in WIM Manager
*FIX: Change Default Background Tweak did not work
*FIX: Not all buttons appears afer CAB Installer finished task
*FIX: Update Integrator disable form during task
*FIX: CAB Installer disabled form during task
*Tweak:Speed Up Desktop
*Tweak: Change Logon Wallpaper
*Tweak: Change Logon Text (Shadows/darkness)
*Tweak: 3rd party theme support (uxtheme.dll)
*7z.exe, 7z.dll and imagex.exe are now stored internally
*Language Packs now have their own tab
*Addon Integrator supports [DELETE]
*Addon Integrator supports [RUNCMD] (DISM only)
*Added DISM to cleanup Tool
*Added option to run cleanup tool on exit (Options)
*Added option to show/hide Mount/Unmount processes (Options)
*New Tools Manager
*Driver Integrator now uses DISM
*Rebuild All added in WIM Manager
*Redesigned Addon Maker
*Addon Maker lets you make new shortcuts
*Addon Maker lets you add delete tasks
*Addon Maker lets you add DISM commands
*SoLoR Updates now includes Update Packs section
*Language packs now have pre-converted files (*.cab)
*Added Priority options (Options)
*Code enhancements and cleanup
*Added Update Checker on startup
*Download latest database via Options Menu
*Added Feature Manager WIM
*Added Feature Manager OS
*Added All-In-One Integrator
*Added Error Log feature
*All-In-One Integrator support QFE/LDR Mode
*Added basic Unattended Creator (Misc Tools)
*Added Apply Unattended when image is mounted on WIM Manager
*CAB Installer supports QFE/LDR installs
*Update Integrator supports QFE/LDR installs
*MSU to CAB Converter has been updated to display more info
*Export on WIM Manager now uses imagex so you can see progress
*You can now select multiple images for WIM Tweaker

Edited by Legolash2o

I've uploaded v43 to mediafire and to the first post, you should also start seeing SoLoR Updates again.

The problem is that the server i keep the new version on, amongst some other stuff is down so i have made it redirect everyone to my mediafire directory.

I've uploaded v43 to mediafire and to the first post, you should also start seeing SoLoR Updates again.

The problem is that the server i keep the new version on, amongst some other stuff is down so i have made it redirect everyone to my mediafire directory.

Thanks bro. Ran the update and it updated the program to the recent one . This program is sick by the way

I think that it fixed in the latest version, as i noticed it when checking the code.

v46 released.

Updated to the current version . Tried to Mount a install.wim using WIM MANAGER and I don't see anything popping up no CMD window.I get " Not responding "

v48 v49 has been released

*Fixed a problem with the AIO Update Integrator.

*You can now use the option to display integrated Updates, Drivers and Addons in the AIO Integrator Options. Note: It will only show addons integrated on v0.7.0 or newer.

KNOWN BUGS:

*Nothing major, but when you have selected the new Integrated Tab on AIO Integrator it still shows "Add ***" and "Remove" menu's.

*Update Integrator has been temporarily disabled, as it also needs the above fix, please use AIO Integrator instead.

I see there is a way to add software with WIN7TOOLKIT. How do I add slient installations? I have silent installations that I created using WINRAR.

W7T can't integrate silent installers, however if you have experience with the addon maker, im sure you can use that to use the silent installer. P.S. Next time i have a suggestions topic, remind me to add the method to integrate silent installers. :)

Edited by Legolash2o

Right the final has been released! (build 50) I hope you guys are enjoying what W7T has become.

So guys, what do you think about the new W7T v0.7.0? is it faster, less buggy, much better? please let me know, good AND bad comments are welcome. :D

Edited by Legolash2o

Hey Lego when integrating the LDR versions of the hotfix files do you also install the GDR ones?

I only ask because I once used your Windows Updater to install SoLoR's updates in LDR mode and Microsoft Update still hassled me to reinstall the hotfix even tho I installed the LDR version of the fix...I guess WU was not satisfied until the GDR files were added to winsxs

Anybody else get this?

What Im getting at is: those hotfixes that have both LDR and GDR files you may need to install both to keep Windows Update happy

In build v48 or so i made it automatically instal the GDR version first then then the LDR mode straight after. If i did not do that then instead of the update sayiong "Install Pending" it showed "Not Present".

Edited by Legolash2o

When I try to add " take ownership on the context menu " and " disable UAC " tweak I get an error message saying something about my antivirus isn't allowing it to go through but my antivirus is disabled .

Print screen please :)

is it "This error is most likely caused by your anti-virus!"? Also which tool is it, AIO Integrator, WIM Tweaker, OS Tweaker....?

Edited by Legolash2o

• 3 weeks later...

Microsoft release official updates which you are only supposed to use if you have a specific problem, all these get put into the service packs. Basically its just every update which goes in a service pack.

I as well as many people download and install them all anyway as we like to be truly up-to-date and bug free even if we have never experienced the problem. I'm sure someone else can explain it better. :D