[Tool] DX WinNT6.x True Integrator for Vista/7/8/8.1/10 32/64bit

Hello!

Install Windows 7 for virtualbox and install WAIK for Vista and 2008 in win7!

Start for WinNT6.x True Integrator and set my Vista wim file and WORK!

But if starting Vista for application, then no install 7 and blah blah bla

much more comfortable.

Please rewritten in app for version block if solvable and send to me!

Im very glad if resolve in my problem!

Sorry my bad English!

Thanks Gabee.

In windows 7 does not need to install WAIK, anyway I think I'll update soon the WinNT6.x True Integrator to solve a thing about Windows 8, I'll see if can enable the use of WinNT6.x True Integrator in Windows Vista, (only for interage addon), only have to give me some time

sorry again for my English, as it enters Nonno Fabio, explain everything, as well

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

Next release of DX WinNT6.x True Integrator will be compatible with Windows 8 too.

But you can also do it today! You must only add this addon to your integration list:

WInNT6.x_True_Integrator_Win8_Repair.cab

tabdownload.png Update (02 March 2012)

Hash MD5 3FA2397E189BCF4DFCF33C854DDEE2B6

Filesize: 996 bytes (996 bytes)

How to update your Windows 8 DVD:

• 1 month later...

DXWNTI will be rewritten with a lot of improvements but Microsoft has published only prerelease documentation of new Windows 8 APIs so it's soon to release a full new update.

Anyway DXWNTI with the addition of "repair" addon works already fine with Win8, better than Vista.

We don't heard or see nothing about freezing issues when integrating addons: could you give more details? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you mean directx ?

yes, you can integrate all addons that you want ect ect ect

Ciao.

PS: I recommend integration of Flash Player True AddOn in Windows 8 seen that the Flash Player can not be updated, will be updated only from Microsoft Update, but since then failed to update the Flash Player running from the original setup (install_flash_player_ax.exe), but with the Flash Player True AddOn and everything is OK , and all perfect

Edited by OnePiece

Hello.

This WinNT6.x_True_Integrator 1.0.0.6 version disable Microsoft Games features for wim image.

(windows 7 pofessional selected image)

Could you add some details? I think Games features are disabled by default in Windows 7

Dism /image:D:\MountDir /Get-Features /Format:List >> List.txt

Feature Name : InboxGames
State : Disabled
Feature Name : More Games
State : Disable Pending
Feature Name : Internet Games
State : Disabled

• 4 weeks later...

I know DX WinNT6.x True Integrator is unable to run on XP host. Can you include this functionality?

So far, I am able to run Win Toolkit on XP host after installing the DISM package for XP and I also have installed WAIK on it.

Besrt regards

• 1 month later...

I've been integrating a number of hotfixes using this awsome tool. I have also sucussfuly integrated IE and and prerequiites without problems.

I just have one question before I continue. Is it safe to integrate Windows Update Agent 7.6.7600.256?

WUClient-SelfUpdate-ActiveX.cab

WUClient-SelfUpdate-Aux-TopLevel.cab

WUClient-SelfUpdate-Core-TopLevel.cab

If yes should the .CAB files be integrated as updates (hotfixes) or do they require special attention. Ricktendo64 is suggesting that I integrate them as regular hotfix but he is not 100% certain, so I would like to confirm. Much appreciated.

Edited by dotfusion

@Geej

I can not promise anything, but when I have free time when will update the WinNT6.x True Integrator, I see even this thing if we hold to do something about it, depends on how microsoft interpret it Now with the release of new tools, but it seems hmmmmmmm, microsoft already ignored a WinVista ehhhh, so in XP certain feature working but are not 100% OK, and useless now, maybe XP is the best system ever, but it is very very old now Ehhhhhh

@dotfusion

Yes, can add them, in everything he does DISM no one else knows better than DISM (so always indicates the update.cab or MSU to DISM, after and DISM see if the package is valid or need to install or not ect ect)

however in all cases where it doubts click Check-State in ComboBox

winnt6xwut1.png

so the WinNT6.x True Integrator calls the DISM to Check if the packet is valid or not ect ect, default and Ignore-Check because a certain process takes a little time ehhhhh, nobody wants to add 200-300 update and wait for minutes and minutes ehhhh (because during the installation the DISM will check again the files before installing, so you double check hmmmm), however for cases just like yours we have added the option

however we have also added our manual controls us, and in this case the WinNT6.x True Integrator believes that he is working on update.cab or update.msu, so it tells you that the update for a newer OS

winnt6xwut3.png

winnt6xwut2.png

in this case ignore the message and click YES, and you will be Ok

we added that also WinNT6.x True Integrator that do have some control (in experimental stage), and control is right But only in that time we forgot to indicate to the WinNT6.x True Integrator that some control do not do it with the Feature Pack ect ect, because in Feature Pack versions change is not always connected with the OS version ect ect, and in this case those archive.cab are feature mod (As you can see already in the first image above, Release Type = Feature Pack), so in these cases always click YES (ignore the message)

However for everything else always check the %Temp%\WinNT6TI.log

sorry again for my English

Ciao a tutti.

Edited by OnePiece

@OnePiece

Thank you, that makes perfect sense. So, If I understand correctly, I should use Check-State for hotfixes and updates that are OS version related and No-Check for Feature Packs etc? Everything else check the %Temp%\WinNT6TI.log.

How does the integrator handle hotfixes that may require a possible restart? If a hotfix, update or feature pack requires a restart (Check State) will this break the setup routine? The reason I ask is because i have noticed in some hotfixes and feature packs that I add require a restart. Thanks again for this great tool.

Edited by dotfusion

It's recommended you always choose the Ignore-Check (is already default). only in cases like this we talk about 1-2-3 update choose

Check-State, Check-State is OK but it takes a very long time, it is not recommended to be used by defualt

always choose the Ignore-Check, and click Apply ect ect, and after installation ect ect always go to the %Temp%\WinNT6TI.log to see if everything went ok, and if not (why not ect ect)

when entering online Nonno Fabio, tell all the most well in good English

Ciao.

Well, I think it's clear enough. You should keep Ignore-Check in ComboBox and then check WinNT6TI.log file: there you can find if always went OK or not and, if not, the reason why. If you add in listview an invalid hotfix, DISM won't install it anyway and you'll find event and reason logged in WinNT6TI.log file.

You can also check Check-State option to prevent this scenario but not for more than 1-3 updates because DISM takes a long time for every update check routine, In place of Check-State,WinNT6.x True Integrator uses a custom silent check, faster and not annoying, which warns you about errors like that, but it's only DISM which decides at last to add an update or to discard it, so everything must be safe.

Thanks for your appreciation. Onepiece worked hardly on Addon and Optional Components integration and to keep it as simple as possible but Microsoft has done its job this time with DISM

About hotfixes requiring restart, it's a problem solved by Windows itself during installation by putting all integrated updates in install pending state. Read here

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Onepiece and Nonno Fabio. First of all, many thanks for all your hard work on this and also the XP AIO update pack. I have been trying to download WinNT6.x True Integrator v1.0.1.0 via the links on P1 if this site but my antivirus software (Avast) keeps flagging the file as infected with malware and immediately moves it to the virus chest. The Google docs link does not even get that far, giving the following mesage:

Sorry, this file is infected with a virus

Only the owner is allowed to download infected files.

It seems that all the download sites have an infected copy of the integrator. Please could you look into this for me and let me know what I can do about it. I am really keen to get started using it, having read so much on this and other forums about how useful it is. Thanks in advance.

Hi TeknoPhil, thanks for reporting, are 6 miror in first post, only Google Drive and BOX have blocked the link, looks like a False Positive, it seems that the latest version of UPX, many AntiVirus know as a threat hmmmmmm

WinNT6.x_True_Integrator_802F625A21C14D6D1E11079ACAE7DA8F.exe 1.53 MB (1611558 bytes)

https://www.virustotal.com/it/file/03630e604f49d74a5aefe7c6306744b63bacaf2cd803d84a68553b0391a9736e/analysis/

http://r.virscan.org/12883fe956fd6e823d73465b89b352ca

However ignore them, is all OK is only False Positive, use (GUPX) DXTool http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/9409-tool-dx-tool-x86x64/

WinNT6.x_True_Integrator_373141E0F32BA52002D5C65021106D39.exe 2.32 MB (2434342 bytes)

https://www.virustotal.com/it/file/6b6781b8975d551822452f8a891df7c6ca3de5a10b48b33c20a000a6a1a800e9/analysis/1395863770/

http://r.virscan.org/report/3411f51ad5456cf783e9d17c1707e176.html

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

• 1 month later...