Windows 7 Toolkit v0.8.0 Requests + Alpha

Legolash2o

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same addons what working good old version 0.6..... not work.

Everything going fine. Image size change but not seeing to Windows.

:giveheart: My English.

I hope you understand.

I trying now again addons.

i am downloading addons this page.

v10 has been released.

Fixed a bug when unmounting (asks for each image to save/discard) and you have selected multiple images for a task

You are now able to add silent installs.

When adding Silent Install and the process starts...

Yellow items means the files have sucessfully been copied to the dvd root

Green items mean the items have been coppied to the dvd root and added to the registry a.k.a everything worked regarding that app

Red = something went wrong

W7T runs its own "W7TRunOnce" after install, this is basically a simple screen where you select which apps to install at that time, useful if you use your disk on different computers.

Auto-Start = It will just install everything automatically

Auto-Close = It will close the program and load desktop after apps are install

Both checked = fully unattended.

You can select mutliple images, basically it copies the files to the dvd root, then mounts each image and adds the W7TRunOnce then saves, then loads the next image.

D:\Apps\Office_2010\setup.exe etc...

D:\Apps\AppName\SilentSetup.msi

D:\sources\install.wim

EDIT: v11 out, fixed a few bugs, was quite a big bug in the W7TRunOnce program which is now fixed. Also fixed a bug in W7T (See a "Loading W7T..." screen)

Edited by Legolash2o

Something wrong ? Big Bug

When i removed some components ( System restore, lp-pack etc ) .net frameworks deletet too. I cant even reinstall .net frameworks. Windows features not work too.

New Bug ?

If i choise languagepack or something else etc. system restore and delete empty folders nothing not remove list or image !

My original windows image size install.wim = 2.793.790. When i removed lp, restore etc size is 2.821.033 !!! ooops!

Edited by TH-TECH

Just like vLite you will have to Rebuild the image, which can be done in WIM Manager :)

Removing some components makes dism remove other files for example... If you remove Inbox Games, then dism also uninstalls Premium Inbox Games and Internet Games automatically.

I will add an option to rebuild at the end of Component Removals.

Just like vLite you will have to Rebuild the image, which can be done in WIM Manager :)

Removing some components makes dism remove other files for example... If you remove Inbox Games, then dism also uninstalls Premium Inbox Games and Internet Games automatically.

I will add an option to rebuild at the end of Component Removals.

Can you make this change .net frameworks not delete and this tweaks :

Integrate gadgets to image like addons, Change boot screen, Change install backroung image

Edited by TH-TECH

1. Can you make this change .net frameworks not delete and this tweaks :

2. Integrate gadgets to image like addons, Change boot screen, Change install backroung image

1. I'm not sure which component removes .NET Framework, can you please upload your extendedlog :)

2. I'll see what i can do.

Mh im not sure as i didnt really test it to its fullest but...

Component Remover close asks for 'Save Image?'

Component will AUTO UNMOUNT WIM... damn

Does it even make sense to ask for 'save image' when it should actually ask for Rebuild image, isnt it a waste of time to commit, unmount, remount, rebuild? (i don't know how rebuild works exactly as i didnt look into it)

It shouldn't auto-unmount wim at all, if you wan't to keep the image mounted... click "Cancel"

Rebuild uses Imagex, it exports ALL of the images to another location i.e. install.wim2 then if everything went ok then it will replace the old install.wim

If i add the option to rebuild after component removal then it would work the same as the option in AIO Integrator.

Edited by Legolash2o

I see.

Just wondering, is it suppossed to show 'Downoad Addons' in AIO, on All tabs on top? not just on Addons Tab ?

ISO Maker tool still has a wrong Color/background on bottom where the button is.

Feature manager, OS Tweaker, Unattended, Addon Maker and probably more

eh... more edits r.r

Capture Image dialog has a bigger font

Edited by Mand

"Download Addons" was supposed to be their to give someone something to look at during the process but i will change it for when its only on the Addon tab. EDIT: Done.

btw... i added that Swap Backspace to Capslock tweak you wanted and some others, going through the rest and takes about 1 min to add each one (simple ones anyway). Oh the the Tweaks Tab on AIO Integrator is completely different.

If you hover your mouse over an item, it gives you a description.

Edited by Legolash2o

Removing such Components is a bad idea as: its Breaks more than you think.

You're os might get smaller but it will not be faster, will not be safer, will be less stable, there is just no profit for such changes, Keep your OS on compatiblilty, remove 'extra' stuff like Games and such,

You can remove Windows Backup instead of System Restore, but honestly, these things don't take much space nor do they slow you down. So its NOT worth removing, as these features are USEFUL

Edited by Mand

Mand, the default & extended logs are enabled by default. It lists all addons, updates, drivers added to the AIO Integrator and what components are selected during Component Removal.

THe logs are kept in the same folder as the W7Tollkit.exe

Edited by Legolash2o

Mand, the default & extended logs are enabled by default. It lists all addons, updates, drivers added to the AIO Integrator and what components are selected during Component Removal.

THe logs are kept in the same folder as the W7Tollkit.exe

Thanks, i didnt ask though? ^^