Problems with IE and hotmail

Tabz

Hola again

Okay this problem is bugging me for sure.

Everytime i click on the new mail icon on msn messenger my IE opens to take me to the inbox.....which is how it should. However... rather than actually going to the page, the site (which said loading hotmail...) keeps refreshing itself non stop and I have to close IE and open hotmail on firefox instead.

Im gonna try going back to the old hotmail version and see if that helps, but if someone knows how to solve this issue, let me know.

cheers

How long is this happening? I haven't noticed any problems with Live Messenger or Internet Explorer 7 regarding this issue.

I don't know how do you mean to go to old Hotmail version, how will you do that?? :blink:

hehe

i sorted it out, I just used the 2nd version of hotmail and now it runs fine.

Hotmail allows you to use 3 versions if im not mistaken.

1st one looks all sleak and shiny with the message box under the inbox, so you click on a mail and you can read the message without having to open a new page

2nd one is the same stuff but without the message box underneath, so now you have to open the mail in a new page

and I think you can still go back to the old hotmail format that we have used for a good few years, but that just looks old..lol