I just got a SSD

LUZR4LIFE

After 3 months of working and I decided to treat myself. I ended up getting a OCZ Agility 2 60GB. I am installing all of my software right now so it will be a few hours before I can start getting bench marks etc. But my WEI is at 7.7. I almost got a 1055T but I wanted more performance. There is a big difference with SSD's.

Will post more later.

Edited by LUZR4LIFE

I would go with the N61 because of the GPU.

Eh, I was thinking about it but... I'm gonna go with Asus G51JX-X1 (1920x1080 ...full HD!) and the same SSD as yours OCZ Agility 2 OCZSSD2-2AGTE60G 2.5" 60GB

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220700

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227542

...I'm about to place my order :naughty: :dribble: :sweatingbullets:

done, just spent it $1357 :doh:

Edited by dareckibmw

• 1 month later...

I've been reading on a mag about an SSD that's cheap and really fast I'm thinking of getting it the thing is it's write speed is 70MB and the read was 200-something or 300-something MB.

I've been reading on a mag about an SSD that's cheap and really fast I'm thinking of getting it the thing is it's write speed is 70MB and the read was 200-something or 300-something MB.

I would stick with a sandfocre controller. If your looking to save money, get a 40G but 60G is good for OS, software and 3-4 games.