Tabbed forum skin

NIM

Tabbed IPB skin  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to keep the current skin or to go for the tabs?

• Yees, I like this tabbed skin!
    • Naaah, tabs? No way Pedro!

I've discover this skin today, although some of you may have seen it before..

I was pretty much impressed, never saw tabbed IPB skin before with nice animations and colors.

I was thinking to buy this skin and set it here, 'cause I find this tabs quite useful.

Link to the forum where you can see this skin

Plus:

Very nice graphical skin with tabbed browsing.

Minus:

Possibly slower performance. Time to get used to it. It costs 50$.

What do you think?

the way the skin is right now, perfect, what can i say. its perfect now :) i dont like the tabbed on, its really slow on my laptop :( its old, but i like browsing this forum with my laptop. maybe a pda/lo-fi version would be in order though, or would there be a choice of switchin between skins perhaps?

the way the skin is right now, perfect, what can i say. its perfect now :) i dont like the tabbed on, its really slow on my laptop :( its old, but i like browsing this forum with my laptop. maybe a pda/lo-fi version would be in order though, or would there be a choice of switchin between skins perhaps?

I haven't found much good skins so far. This one was recently released from IPB and I also think that it's very good. It'll probably stay that way...

But, since we have few PS gurus here, this board could be modified a bit ;) There is a lot of forum buttons just calling out to be modified ;)

uhhhhhhh ! Ajax integration, pretty cool stuff that skin!

The loading is big at first load, but then it gets better, even better that in a normal page i think, 'cause everything its already cached.

The design could be better, but i think that could be arranged.

If its worth buying or not i don't know, i'm not going to vote this poll, 'cause i think the forum works fine either way. It's you who got to see if it worth the investement :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...