[Tutorial] Creating a Theme AddOn

ricktendo

How to make a INF Theme AddOn Explained

AddOn Tools:

Reg2Inf Ricks_Reg2Inf_AddOn_v0.37.7z

FGCBA Ricks_FGCBA_SendTo_AddOn_v0.897.7z

Notepad2 Website

Ill begin with a step by step tutorial with this icon12.gifVistaBasicTheme.7z Theme mod

Start by extracting and studdying the layout of the Theme Pack and where the files need to go in Windows

File				 Destination
Aurora.jpg -> %WinDir%\Web\Wallpaper
Basic.theme -> %WinDir%\Resources\Themes
Basic.msstyles -> %WinDir%\Resources\Themes\Basic
Shellstyle.dll -> %WinDir%\Resources\Themes\Basic\Shell\NormalColor

Now to create an INF file that will copy the files to the specific places

1a- Open Notepad2 and lets start by creating a section called

[Version]
Signature="$Windows NT$"

$Windows NT$ means that the following files can ONLY be installed on NT, 2000 and XP ($CHICAGO$ is used for ALL Platforms 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 & XP)

2a- Now go to File->Save As... and save the file as Basic.inf and you will now see some colors appear in your Notepad2 text editor

NOTE: the INF filename must be 8.3 filename compatible, that means 8 letters for the filename and 3 letters for the extension

3a- Go back to the INF file and now add another section [Optional Components] and under that put the name of your project i.e. Basic

[Optional Components]
Basic

4a- Now were going to create a section with the EXACT same name that is under [Optional Components], in this case its Basic so we make a [basic] section and Add the following below it:

OptionDesc= for Option Description, Tip= for the InfoTip, Modes=0,1,2,3 (I don't know what this is for) and CopyFiles= for the different directories to copy to

[Basic]
OptionDesc = "Basic"
Tip = "Vista Basic Theme"
Modes = 0,1,2,3
CopyFiles =

Now we can begin...

Lets start with the copy instructions for the Basic.theme file:

1b- Create a custom section with whatever tittle you wish... Lets use [Theme.File] and add the Basic.theme theme file to it

[Theme.File]

Basic.theme

2b- Now Add Theme.File to CopyFiles= in your INF file under [basic]

[basic]

OptionDesc = "Basic"

Modes = 0,1,2,3

CopyFiles = Theme.File

3b- Create a NEW section named [DestinationDirs] and add Theme.File equals (=) and the destination you wish to extract and install the file to. In this case look in the OSR PDF Guide and on the last pages you will find the Value Number for %WinDir%\Resources (16440)

[DestinationDirs]

Theme.File = 16440,"Themes"

Note: 16440 is equal to %WinDir%\Resources, so every file listed under the [Theme.File] secction (in this case only Basic.theme) will get copied to X:\Windows\Resources then to the Themes sub-folder

Lets do the same for Basic.msstyles:

1c- Make up another custom section name for the msstyle file i.e. [style.File] and now add Basic.msstyles under it

[Style.File]

Basic.msstyles

2c- Now add it to CopyFiles= after Theme.File (Separate each CopyFiles entrie with a Comma <,>)

[basic]

OptionDesc = "Basic"

Modes = 0,1,2,3

CopyFiles = Theme.File,Style.File

3c- Now add it to [DestinationDirs] (dont forget to add the sub-folders after 16440)

[DestinationDirs]

Style.File = 16440,"Themes\Basic"

Now the ShellStyle.dll copy instructions:

1d- Again Create a custom section of your choice i.e. [shell.File] and add Shellstyle.dll file under it

[Shell.File]

Shellstyle.dll

2d- Add it to CopyFiles=

[basic]

OptionDesc = "Basic"

Modes = 0,1,2,3

CopyFiles = Theme.File,Style.File,Shell.File

3d- And DestinationDirs (it needs to go in X:WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Themes\Basic\Shell\NormalColor)

[DestinationDirs]

Shell.File = 16440,"Themes\Basic\Shell\NormalColor

NOW the Aurora.jpg Wallpaper for the Theme:

1e- Create another custom section i.e. [Wall.File] and add Aurora.jpg under it

[Wall.File]

Aurora.jpg

2e- Do the same to CopyFiles as before

[basic]

OptionDesc = "Basic"

Modes = 0,1,2,3

CopyFiles = Theme.File,Style.File,Shell.File,Wall.File

3e- Add it to [DestinationDirs] (needs to go in X:WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper)

TIP: Look in the OSR PDF Guide and locate the nearest location or folder number to X:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper

In this case we find the number 10 which equals %WinDir% which is the same as X:\WINDOWS now simply add "\Web\Wallpaper" (including quotes) after the destination folder number 10 or WINDOWS

[DestinationDirs]

Shell.File = 16440,"Themes\Basic\Shell\NormalColor"

Wall.File = 10,"Web\Wallpaper"

Almost finished:

1f- Create a new folder named Basic on your desktop and gather/copy ALL the Theme files into it

Aurora.jpg

Basic.msstyles

Basic.theme

Shellstyle.dll

2f- Cab Archive them together. I use TUGZip to make my CAB files by highlighting all the files, then Right Click and Add To Basic.cab

Tip: If you have CabTool (included in Kels and Ryans Addon Packs) Right Click the Basic folder then Send To->CabTool and it will create a Cabinet file named Basic.cab with all the theme files in it

TugZip example

tugzipey6.png

CabTool example

cabtoolxi0.png

3f- In the inf make a NEW Required Secction called [sourceDisksFiles] and add ALL the files in your Cab file to it = 1

[sourceDisksFiles]

Aurora.jpg = 1

Basic.msstyles = 1

Basic.theme = 1

Shellstyle.dll = 1

4f- In the inf make another NEW Required Section named [sourceDisksNames.x86] and add this to tell the INF file that the files are located in Basic.cab in the i386 folder in your XP CD

[sourceDisksNames.x86]

1="Vista Basic Theme","Basic.cab",,"i386"

The final result is a Basic.inf file that looks similar the following:

[Version]
Signature="$Windows NT$"

[Optional Components]
Basic

[DefaultInstall]
OptionDesc = "Basic"
Modes = 0,1,2,3

[Basic]
OptionDesc = "Basic"
Modes = 0,1,2,3

[SourceDisksNames.x86]

[DestinationDirs]

[SourceDisksFiles]
Aurora.jpg = 1
Basic.msstyles = 1
Basic.theme = 1
Shellstyle.dll = 1

[Theme.File]
Basic.theme

[Style.File]
Basic.msstyles

[Shell.File]
Shellstyle.dll

[Wall.File]
Aurora.jpg

Tip: I added a [DefaultInstall] section (optional) with the same exact stuff as under Basic for testing purposes... You can Right Click on Basic.inf and Select install then browse to Basic.cab and select then OK and your theme should get installed

THATS IT for the INF and now for the Entries*.ini file :) ...

1g- Open Notepad2 and paste this into it:

[general]
builddate=2007/xx/xx
description=
language=
title=
version=
website=

[sysoc]
Basic=ocgen.dll,OcEntry,Basic.inf,HIDE,7

[dosnet_files]
d1,Basic.cab
d1,Basic.inf

[txtsetup_files]
Basic.cab = 100,,,,,,_x,,3,3
Basic.inf = 100,,,,,,,20,0,0

[i386_compress]
rvmtemp\extracted\Basic.inf

[HexEdit]
I386\uxtheme.dll|6.0.2900.2180|113178|83EC1C568D4DE4|33C0C9C2040090
I386\uxtheme.dll|6.0.2900.2523|104714|83EC1C568D4DE4|33C0C9C2040090
I386\uxtheme.dll|6.0.2900.2845|104746|83EC1C568D4DE4|33C0C9C2040090

2g- Add the Title, Build Date, Version Number etc. then Save As... Entries_Basic.ini

3g- Now Zip, Rar, Cab or 7zip these files together:

Entries_Basic.ini, Basic.cab and Basic.inf to create your finalized AddOn Example Basic AddOn

Entries.ini file explained:

The HIDE command in "=ocgen.dll,OcEntry,Whatever.inf,HIDE,7" will not hide this Addon from the "Add Remove Windows Components" unless it has the exact same name as whatever is under [Optional Components] in the INF example:

Entries_Basic.ini

[sysoc]

Basic.inf

[Optional Components]

Basic

The following section (Optional) will instruct nLite or the RVM Integrator to cab Compress your Addons INF install file, from Whatever.inf to WHATEVER.IN_ and add it to the i386 folder (you can manually cab it to .IN_ and omit this section)

[i386_compress]
rvmtemp\extracted\Whatever.inf

Te following will only work for the RVM Integrator and it will automatically patch the UXTHEME.DLL file (does not affect nLite users)

[HexEdit]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you use nLite to make your Disc Unattended edit winnt.sif and add this (edit Royale.theme to the theme you want)

[Shell]
CustomDefaultThemeFile="%ResourceDir%\Themes\Royale.theme"

If you want you can accomplish this using the theme addon Entries_*.ini, just add this to it (again edit Royale.theme)

[AddDirective]
WINNT.SIF,Shell

[EditFile]
WINNT.SIF,Shell,DefaultTheme

[DefaultTheme]
CustomDefaultThemeFile="%ResourceDir%\Themes\Royale.theme"

How to make a INF Theme AddOn Explained

AddOn Tools:

Reg2Inf Ricks_Reg2Inf_AddOn_v0.37.7z

FGCBA Ricks_FGCBA_SendTo_AddOn_v0.897.7z

OSR INF Guide

Notepad2 Website

Ill begin with a step by step tutorial with this icon12.gifVistaBasicTheme.7z Theme mod

Start by extracting and studdying the layout of the Theme Pack and where the files need to go in Windows

File				 Destination
Aurora.jpg -> %WinDir%\Web\Wallpaper
Basic.theme -> %WinDir%\Resources\Themes
Basic.msstyles -> %WinDir%\Resources\Themes\Basic
Shellstyle.dll -> %WinDir%\Resources\Themes\Basic\Shell\NormalColor

Now to create an INF file that will copy the files to the specific places

1a- Open Notepad2 and lets start by creating a section called

[Version]
Signature="$Windows NT$"

$Windows NT$ means that the following files can ONLY be installed on NT, 2000 and XP ($CHICAGO$ is used for ALL Platforms 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 & XP)

2a- Now go to File->Save As... and save the file as Basic.inf and you will now see some colors appear in your Notepad2 text editor

NOTE: the INF filename must be 8.3 filename compatible, that means 8 letters for the filename and 3 letters for the extension

3a- Go back to the INF file and now add another section [Optional Components] and under that put the name of your project i.e. Basic

[Optional Components]
Basic

4a- Now were going to create a section with the EXACT same name that is under [Optional Components], in this case its Basic so we make a [basic] section and Add the following below it:

OptionDesc= for Option Description, Tip= for the InfoTip, Modes=0,1,2,3 (I don't know what this is for) and CopyFiles= for the different directories to copy to

[Basic]
OptionDesc = "Basic"
Modes = 0,1,2,3
CopyFiles =

Now we can begin...

Lets start with the copy instructions for the Basic.theme file:

1b- Create a custom section with whatever tittle you wish... Lets use [Theme.File] and add the Basic.theme theme file to it

2b- Now Add Theme.File to CopyFiles= in your INF file under [basic]

3b- Create a NEW section named [DestinationDirs] and add Theme.File equals (=) and the destination you wish to extract and install the file to. In this case look in the OSR PDF Guide and on the last pages you will find the Value Number for %WinDir%\Resources (16440)

Note: 16440 is equal to %WinDir%\Resources, so every file listed under the [Theme.File] secction (in this case only Basic.theme) will get copied to X:\Windows\Resources then to the Themes sub-folder

Lets do the same for Basic.msstyles:

1c- Make up another custom section name for the msstyle file i.e. [style.File] and now add Basic.msstyles under it

2c- Now add it to CopyFiles= after Theme.File (Separate each CopyFiles entrie with a Comma <,>)

3c- Now add it to [DestinationDirs] (dont forget to add the sub-folders after 16440)

Now the ShellStyle.dll copy instructions:

1d- Again Create a custom section of your choice i.e. [shell.File] and add Shellstyle.dll file under it

2d- Add it to CopyFiles=

3d- And DestinationDirs (it needs to go in X:WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Themes\Basic\Shell\NormalColor)

NOW the Aurora.jpg Wallpaper for the Theme:

1e- Create another custom section i.e. [Wall.File] and add Aurora.jpg under it

2e- Do the same to CopyFiles as before

3e- Add it to [DestinationDirs] (needs to go in X:WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper)

TIP: Look in the OSR PDF Guide and locate the nearest location or folder number to X:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper

In this case we find the number 10 which equals %WinDir% which is the same as X:\WINDOWS now simply add "\Web\Wallpaper" (including quotes) after the destination folder number 10 or WINDOWS

Almost finished:

1f- Create a new folder named Basic on your desktop and gather/copy ALL the Theme files into it

Aurora.jpg

Basic.msstyles

Basic.theme

Shellstyle.dll

2f- Cab Archive them together. I use TUGZip to make my CAB files by highlighting all the files, then Right Click and Add To Basic.cab

Tip: If you have CabTool (included in Kels and Ryans Addon Packs) Right Click the Basic folder then Send To->CabTool and it will create a Cabinet file named Basic.cab with all the theme files in it

TugZip example

tugzipey6.png

CabTool example

cabtoolxi0.png

3f- In the inf make a NEW Required Secction called [sourceDisksFiles] and add ALL the files in your Cab file to it = 1

4f- In the inf make another NEW Required Section named [sourceDisksNames.x86] and add this to tell the INF file that the files are located in Basic.cab in the i386 folder in your XP CD

The final result is a Basic.inf file that looks similar the following:

[Version]
Signature="$Windows NT$"

[Optional Components]
Basic

[DefaultInstall]
OptionDesc = "Basic"
Modes = 0,1,2,3

[Basic]
OptionDesc = "Basic"
Modes = 0,1,2,3

[SourceDisksNames.x86]

[DestinationDirs]

[SourceDisksFiles]
Aurora.jpg = 1
Basic.msstyles = 1
Basic.theme = 1
Shellstyle.dll = 1

[Theme.File]
Basic.theme

[Style.File]
Basic.msstyles

[Shell.File]
Shellstyle.dll

[Wall.File]
Aurora.jpg

Tip: I added a [DefaultInstall] section (optional) with the same exact stuff as under Basic for testing purposes... You can Right Click on Basic.inf and Select install then browse to Basic.cab and select then OK and your theme should get installed

THATS IT for the INF and now for the Entries*.ini file :) ...

1g- Open Notepad2 and paste this into it:

[general]
builddate=2007/xx/xx
description=
language=
title=
version=
website=

[sysoc]

[dosnet_files]
d1,Basic.cab
d1,Basic.inf

[txtsetup_files]
Basic.cab = 100,,,,,,_x,,3,3
Basic.inf = 100,,,,,,,20,0,0

[i386_compress]
rvmtemp\extracted\Basic.inf

[HexEdit]

2g- Add the Title, Build Date, Version Number etc. then Save As... Entries_Basic.ini

3g- Now Zip, Rar, Cab or 7zip these files together:

Entries_Basic.ini, Basic.cab and Basic.inf to create your finalized AddOn Example Basic AddOn

Entries.ini file explained:

The HIDE command in "=ocgen.dll,OcEntry,Whatever.inf,HIDE,7" will not hide this Addon from the "Add Remove Windows Components" unless it has the exact same name as whatever is under [Optional Components] in the INF example:

Entries_Basic.ini

Basic.inf

The following section (Optional) will instruct nLite or the RVM Integrator to cab Compress your Addons INF install file, from Whatever.inf to WHATEVER.IN_ and add it to the i386 folder (you can manually cab it to .IN_ and omit this section)

[i386_compress]
rvmtemp\extracted\Whatever.inf

Te following will only work for the RVM Integrator and it will automatically patch the UXTHEME.DLL file (does not affect nLite users)

[HexEdit]

Thanks Rick! You make it seem so easy. I am going to try to make one. I will share mine if I happen to come to understand this process enough to succeeded at it. Thank You. :welcome:

OK, so I have been looking over the information for a while now and I have a couple of questions for you. Although I admit to not reading the entire OSR Guides for making .INF files, I do not see anywhere in your written explanation anything regarding the usage or function of the 2 other files you are offering for download, 'sendto' and 'reg2inf'. I have downloaded both of these files and neither one has any sort of description or information file inside that gives a basic description or usage information. Could you explain the purpose of these please?

Secondly, my next question may be a completely daft one and if so I apologize for my dafticity. How do I make a .msstyle file? Will I need to use a program like TGIsoft's "stylebuilder 2", or is there another way? If an explanation would be extraneous or a bit off topic here, would you please direct me to a reference that might help me understand this creation of .msstyles files?

Once again I apologize if I am asking questions that have obvious answers, or if my understanding of these ideas is a bit behind the group. Thanks so much for the time and effort you have spent in making this guide for all of us.

Reg2inf is a utility for converting .reg format files to .inf files.

FGCBA is a utility that checks your addons for errors and, optionally packs them for you. (You do need .net framework for it also)

Msstyles can be made from editing the stock msstyle files with a resource editor or with stylebuilder but it is EXTREMELY difficult todo and get a good looking theme. (I have made a couple)

Reg2inf is a utility for converting .reg format files to .inf files.

FGCBA is a utility that checks your addons for errors and, optionally packs them for you. (You do need .net framework for it also)

Msstyles can be made from editing the stock msstyle files with a resource editor or with stylebuilder but it is EXTREMELY difficult todo and get a good looking theme. (I have made a couple)

Thanks for your response. I have been hesitant to run the utilities since i have no idea what will happen when I try. Are they GUI based, and are they relatively intuitive to use?

So is the FGCBA is a tool that will tell me if my addons will work before I go through the process of making a new xp installation and then testing it in a virtual machine? If so, would is work for other types of addons besides style/theme addons?

I toyed around with stylebuilder 2 for a couple of days a while back, and it seemed a bit complex to me. I was not very good at it right away and I quickly lost interest due to time constraints. If what I experienced with stylebuilder 2 is what it is like to make msstyles, I agree. It is very difficult skill to master.

I have noticed that many of the themes found in the addons are made from work found on the Deviant Art website. I suppose it would be best for someone with my level of skill to work on making the addon from pre-existing msstyle designs and to not worry about the designing side of things just yet.

Is there etiquette(besides please and thank you) to acquiring the work found on Deviant Art? Can I simply ask to use what I find, or should I expect there to be more to it than that?

I usually ask for permission, once they hear that their theme is gonna be slipstreamed/installed automatically into Windows XP along with all the other default XP themes they are quite happy that its possible and say yes :P

Nice! :clap: Thanks for your help! Wincert is Awesome!!! :P

• 5 months later...

the work first sounds easy. but infact it is much more complicated than i think. only copying the folder containing the theme we like to system directory, but we must write down many codes, also divide into many sections. Why in line: Copy files dont we add the real destination folders but its variables. in msdos we only type few lines in batch file to do this work. i wonder if we can add batch file to RunonceEX to make the job easier.

in my opinion, creating a self extracting archive using 7-zip or winrar which contains all themes files to extract to windows folder, put it in svcpack folder, add entries.ini file and then pack them in cab file to make addon, which is rather simple than making inf file.

• 4 months later...

Hello

please help for Luna Lite theme link:luna lite download

Luna Lite include 3 Shell file Homestead354kb,Metallic354kb,NormalColor 353kb all shell file name Shellstyle.dll

when create folder Luna Lite for add all file to this folder 3 shell file not allowed to copy this folder

post-7011-1209341832_thumb.png

How to add 3 shell file to Luna Lite.inf

Luna Lite.inf

[Version]
Signature="$Windows NT$"

[Optional Components]
Luna Lite

[DefaultInstall]
OptionDesc = "Luna Lite"
Tip = "Lunal"
Modes = 0,1,2,3
CopyFiles =Style.File,Shell.File,Wall.File

[Luna Lite]
OptionDesc = "Luna Lite"
Tip = "Lunal"
Modes = 0,1,2,3
CopyFiles = Style.File,Shell.File,Wall.File

[SourceDisksNames.x86]
1="Lunal","Luna Lite.cab",,"i386"

[DestinationDirs]
Style.File = 16440,"Themes\Luna Lite"
Shell.File = 16440,"Themes\Luna Lite\Shell\Homestead
Shell.File = 16440,"Themes\Luna Lite\Shell\Metallic
Shell.File = 16440,"Themes\Luna Lite\Shell\NormalColor

[SourceDisksFiles]
2XP.jpg = 1
Luna Lite.msstyles = 1
Shellstyle.dll = 1

[Style.File]
Luna Lite.msstyles

[Shell.File]
Shellstyle.dll

[Wall.File]
2XP.jpg

Shure you can't add multiple styles cause you have to rename them or else they will overwrite each other. Rename them wile they are being installed. Use one of other creator addons as starting point. You could use my IlumeCG theme addon it haves two shell styles. Take a look and see how are the renamed...

Keep an eye at bold part I edited/changed it it..

[Version]

Signature="$Windows NT$"

[Optional Components]

Luna Lite

[DefaultInstall]

OptionDesc = "Luna Lite"

Tip = "Lunal"

Modes = 0,1,2,3

CopyFiles =Luna.MsStyle,Shell.Normal,Shell.Homestead,Shell.Metallic,Wall.Files

[Luna Lite]

OptionDesc = "Luna Lite"

Tip = "Lunal"

Modes = 0,1,2,3

CopyFiles =Luna.MsStyle,Shell.Normal,Shell.Homestead,Shell.Metallic,Wall.Files

[sourceDisksNames.x86]

1="Lunal","Luna Lite.cab",,"i386"

[DestinationDirs]

Shell.File = 16440,"Themes\Luna Lite\Shell\Homestead

Shell.File = 16440,"Themes\Luna Lite\Shell\Metallic

Shell.File = 16440,"Themes\Luna Lite\Shell\NormalColor

[sourceDisksFiles]

2XP.jpg = 1

Luna Lite.msstyles = 1

NormalColor.dll = 1

Homestead.dll =1

Metallic.dll =1

[Luna.MsStyle]

Luna.MsStyle

[shell.Normal]

Shellstyle.dll,NormalColor.dll

[shell.Homestead]

Shellstyle.dll,Homestead.dll

[shell.Metallic]

Shellstyle.dll,Metallic.dll

[Wall.File]

2XP.jpg

Green color indicates shell styles exact as they should be when you install theme.

Red color stands for names that you used to rename those so they would not overlapped (3 Shellstyle.dll files = 1 Shellstyle.dll ). That is why you renamed them so they don't mix up.ou rename them in red colour but when installing they go green again :)

I hope this helps.

p.s

And please take a peak at other users theme addons. It's a good starting point. Good luck!

Edited by Gorki

Shure you can't add multiple styles cause you have to rename them or else they will overwrite each other. Rename them wile they are being installed. Use one of other creator addons as starting point. You could use my IlumeCG theme addon it haves two shell styles. Take a look and see how are the renamed...

Keep an eye at bold part I edited/changed it it..

Green color indicates shell styles exact as they should be when you install theme.

Red color stands for names that you used to rename those so they would not overlapped (3 Shellstyle.dll files = 1 Shellstyle.dll ). That is why you renamed them so they don't mix up.ou rename them in red colour but when installing they go green again :)

I hope this helps.

p.s

And please take a peak at other users theme addons. It's a good starting point. Good luck!

YOU MUST EDIT THIS SECTION

Shell.Homestead = 16440,"Themes\Luna Lite\Shell\Homestead

Shell.Metallic = 16440,"Themes\Luna Lite\Shell\Metallic

Shell.Normal = 16440,"Themes\Luna Lite\Shell\NormalColor

[sourceDisksFiles]

2XP.jpg = 1

Luna Lite.msstyles = 1

NormalColor.dll = 1

Homestead.dll = 1

Metallic.dll = 1

[Luna.MsStyle]

Luna Lite.msstyles

**** FGCBA 0.897 * by n7Epsilon * [url="http://tinyurl.com/lslmm"]http://tinyurl.com/lslmm[/url] ****
- Starting Logger "All your bug are report by me!!" -

I: Date/Time of execution: 4/28/2008 1:44:06 AM UTC

I: Specified Parameters:
* C:\Documents and Settings\142424\Desktop\Luna Lite\Luna Lite.inf
* /log:C:\Documents and Settings\142424\Desktop\Luna Lite\log_Luna Lite.txt
* /QuirksMode
* /useDI

I: Dump of ParamsTable (ArgumentParser v2):
* quirksmode =
* log = C:\Documents and Settings\142424\Desktop\Luna Lite\log_Luna Lite.txt
* usedi =

I: ExtINFParser engaged, attempting read "Luna Lite.inf"

** Reading INF file: Luna Lite.inf...
* Parsing [Optional Components] section...
* Parsing [Luna Lite] section...
- Processing CopyFiles directive...
- Error: CopyFiles directive referenced a non-existant section: [Wall.Files] in Luna Lite.inf!
* Parsing [SourceDisksNames.x86] section...
* Parsing [SourceDisksFiles] section...
* Parsing [DestinationDirs] section...
- Warn: [Luna.MsStyle] referenced in CopyFiles directive but not in [DestinationDirs] section!
- Warn: [Shell.Normal] referenced in CopyFiles directive but not in [DestinationDirs] section!
- Warn: [Shell.Homestead] referenced in CopyFiles directive but not in [DestinationDirs] section!
- Warn: [Shell.Metallic] referenced in CopyFiles directive but not in [DestinationDirs] section!
- Warn: [Wall.Files] referenced in CopyFiles directive but not in [DestinationDirs] section!
- Error: Section [Style.File] referenced in [DestinationDirs] does not exist in Luna Lite.inf!
- Error: Section [Shell.File] referenced in [DestinationDirs] does not exist in Luna Lite.inf!
- Error: Section [Shell.File] referenced in [DestinationDirs] does not exist in Luna Lite.inf!
- Parsing [Wall.File] section...
- Warn: [Wall.File] contains a reference to 2XP.jpg that was never referenced by the [SourceDisksFiles] section of Luna Lite.inf!
- Error: "2XP.jpg" is specified in [SourceDisksFiles] but not in any of the CopyFiles sections in Luna Lite.inf!
- Error: "Homestead.dll" is specified in [SourceDisksFiles] but not in any of the CopyFiles sections in Luna Lite.inf!
- Error: "Luna Lite.msstyles" is specified in [SourceDisksFiles] but not in any of the CopyFiles sections in Luna Lite.inf!
- Error: "Metallic.dll" is specified in [SourceDisksFiles] but not in any of the CopyFiles sections in Luna Lite.inf!
- Error: "NormalColor.dll" is specified in [SourceDisksFiles] but not in any of the CopyFiles sections in Luna Lite.inf!
- Error: Number of files specified in [SourceDisksFiles] section is not equal to the total number of files specified in all sections specified in the [DestinationDirs] section in Luna Lite.inf! [SourceDisksFiles]: 5, [DestinationDirs]: 0

!- 6 warning(s):
- [Luna.MsStyle] referenced in CopyFiles directive but not in
[DestinationDirs] section!

- [Shell.Normal] referenced in CopyFiles directive but not in

- [Shell.Homestead] referenced in CopyFiles directive but not in

- [Shell.Metallic] referenced in CopyFiles directive but not in

- [Wall.Files] referenced in CopyFiles directive but not in [DestinationDirs]
section!

- [Wall.File] contains a reference to 2XP.jpg that was never referenced by
the [SourceDisksFiles] section of Luna Lite.inf!
!- 6 warning(s).

!- 11 error(s):
- CopyFiles directive referenced a non-existant section: [Wall.Files] in Luna
Lite.inf!

- Section [Style.File] referenced in [DestinationDirs] does not exist in Luna
Lite.inf!

- Section [Shell.File] referenced in [DestinationDirs] does not exist in Luna
Lite.inf!

Lite.inf!

Lite.inf!

- "2XP.jpg" is specified in [SourceDisksFiles] but not in any of the
CopyFiles sections in Luna Lite.inf!

- "Homestead.dll" is specified in [SourceDisksFiles] but not in any of the

- "Luna Lite.msstyles" is specified in [SourceDisksFiles] but not in any of
the CopyFiles sections in Luna Lite.inf!

- "Metallic.dll" is specified in [SourceDisksFiles] but not in any of the

- "NormalColor.dll" is specified in [SourceDisksFiles] but not in any of the

- Number of files specified in [SourceDisksFiles] section is not equal to the
total number of files specified in all sections specified in the
[DestinationDirs] section in Luna Lite.inf! [SourceDisksFiles]: 5,
[DestinationDirs]: 0
!- 11 error(s).

!!!!- Critical error(s) detected, process aborted.

- Stopping Logger -

BUT exist 3ERROR

**** FGCBA 0.897 * by n7Epsilon * [url="http://tinyurl.com/lslmm"]http://tinyurl.com/lslmm[/url] ****
- Starting Logger "All your bug are report by me!!" -

I: Date/Time of execution: 4/28/2008 2:13:03 AM UTC

I: Specified Parameters:
* C:\Documents and Settings\142424\Desktop\Luna Lite\Luna Lite.inf
* /log:C:\Documents and Settings\142424\Desktop\Luna Lite\log_Luna Lite.txt
* /QuirksMode
* /useDI

I: Dump of ParamsTable (ArgumentParser v2):
* quirksmode =
* log = C:\Documents and Settings\142424\Desktop\Luna Lite\log_Luna Lite.txt
* usedi =

I: ExtINFParser engaged, attempting read "Luna Lite.inf"

** Reading INF file: Luna Lite.inf...
* Parsing [Optional Components] section...
* Parsing [Luna Lite] section...
- Processing CopyFiles directive...
- Error: CopyFiles directive referenced a non-existant section: [Wall.Files] in Luna Lite.inf!
* Parsing [SourceDisksNames.x86] section...
* Parsing [SourceDisksFiles] section...
* Parsing [DestinationDirs] section...
- Warn: [Wall.Files] referenced in CopyFiles directive but not in [DestinationDirs] section!
- Parsing [Style.File] section...
- Parsing [Shell.Homestead] section...
- Parsing [Shell.Metallic] section...
- Parsing [Shell.Normal] section...
- Parsing [Wall.File] section...
- Warn: [Wall.File] contains a reference to 2XP.jpg that was never referenced by the [SourceDisksFiles] section of Luna Lite.inf!
- Error: "2XP.jpg" is specified in [SourceDisksFiles] but not in any of the CopyFiles sections in Luna Lite.inf!
- Error: Number of files specified in [SourceDisksFiles] section is not equal to the total number of files specified in all sections specified in the [DestinationDirs] section in Luna Lite.inf! [SourceDisksFiles]: 5, [DestinationDirs]: 4

!- 2 warning(s):
- [Wall.Files] referenced in CopyFiles directive but not in [DestinationDirs]
section!

- [Wall.File] contains a reference to 2XP.jpg that was never referenced by
the [SourceDisksFiles] section of Luna Lite.inf!
!- 2 warning(s).

!- 3 error(s):
- CopyFiles directive referenced a non-existant section: [Wall.Files] in Luna
Lite.inf!

- "2XP.jpg" is specified in [SourceDisksFiles] but not in any of the

- Number of files specified in [SourceDisksFiles] section is not equal to the
total number of files specified in all sections specified in the
[DestinationDirs] section in Luna Lite.inf! [SourceDisksFiles]: 5,
[DestinationDirs]: 4
!- 3 error(s).

!!!!- Critical error(s) detected, process aborted.

- Stopping Logger -

Correct! I skipped destinationdir :P

ok...

add " at the end like this..

[DestinationDirs]

Shell.Homestead = 16440,"Themes\Luna Lite\Shell\Homestead"

Shell.Metallic = 16440,"Themes\Luna Lite\Shell\Metallic"

Shell.Normal = 16440,"Themes\Luna Lite\Shell\NormalColor"

and this in mind

[Luna.MsStyle]

Luna Lite.msstyles

Try again and let me know... we'll continue tomorrow...

I'm going to bed now ..4.30AM here... :tired: