[AddOn] WindowBlinds 6 Enhanced (6.02 (build 43x86))

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hay rick please add this into the first post .this skin needed some fonts if you don't add this fonts are looking big and bad you must copy this fonts to fonts :thumbsup_anim:

http://rapidshare.com/files/53777805/Fonts.rar.html

OK this is gonna be a problem... The fonts conflict with the fonts in my sidebar addon

I HATE! THIS THEME... don't know why I changed it.

Off Topic: If anybody knows a better Vista WB theme post a link here I am gonna change it again.

hi Rick,

is this windowblinds addon for windows vista only??? i tried to install it on my xp but it doesnt work...

i installed it by right clicking on WB55enh.inf... then i restarted the pc...

it doesnt seen to be loading on startup so i started it manually by the shortcut on startmenu...

after that i choose one of those skins and applied the changes. neither of them loaded, it just messed up my old theme and windowblinds closed...

those skins look like vista's... thats why im curious.

excuse my poor english :D

thank you!

Fixed error with previous WB addon (that is what happens when you rush genius)

what is this eror.How can ı fix this?

hi Rick,

is this windowblinds addon for windows vista only??? i tried to install it on my xp but it doesnt work...

i installed it by right clicking on WB55enh.inf... then i restarted the pc...

it doesnt seen to be loading on startup so i started it manually by the shortcut on startmenu...

after that i choose one of those skins and applied the changes. neither of them loaded, it just messed up my old theme and windowblinds closed...

those skins look like vista's... thats why im curious.

excuse my poor english biggrin.gif

thank you!

this addon is not full version.But why won't be full by you.İf you do this you can use this themes

what is this eror.How can ı fix this?
By using this addon.

F A B

WARNING: This Program is NOT FREE and my AddOn does NOT contain any cracked files, you add the registered files yourself to the addon (also any discussion or questions on on how to crack it will result in an immediate Suspension from WinCert)

• 3 weeks later...

hi this is a great intergration pack but there's a slight problem. When loading a WB Theme such as MoonFlower explorer.exe refreshes and im given the windows classic theme look and the WB's theme doesnt load after a reboot in a VM and on A proper Install it didnt work. I was forced to use a conventional installer of their website, any ideas as to what the problem may be? Thx

• 1 month later...