[How-To] Use nLite

consume

Well, simple, it came preinstaleld with my pc, jeez some of u guys are asses.

Interesting. :ermm: Didn't mean to offend you, I was asking a simple question. Sarcasm is hard to express on the internet, and I don't even attempt it.

Did it come with OEM restore discs? If so, you can't use nLite unless you can get the I386 folder and all the contents of it. But also keep in mind, if you can manage to get an nLitened install disc from a retail XP disc, your going to have to get all the drivers and stuff. It becomes a real pain to get them all.

Edited by cygnus

Interesting. :ermm: Didn't mean to offend you, I was asking a simple question. Sarcasm is hard to express on the internet, and I don't even attempt it.

Did it come with OEM restore discs? If so, you can't use nLite unless you can get the I386 folder and all the contents of it. But also keep in mind, if you can manage to get an nLitened install disc from a retail XP disc, your going to have to get all the drivers and stuff. It becomes a real pain to get them all.

No, it didnt come with the 7 restore discs but i recently got them mailed to me. I can get the folders from there?

• 1 year later...