Conversation with arsenalz

arsenalz

oh, nice update.. just in time for xmas :welcome:

-----------------------------------------------

Major edit! this addon is Packed! and installs googleupdate.exe.

you should of said something as i auto trust software from here.

it destroyed my opera.dat file..i lost everYthing.!!

Never again! :ranting: :censored: :ranting:

Don't THREATEN ME!!!

I will not turn this into a bash fest!

My post to you was fairly respectful and I asked nicely.

The elistist part I refered to was the "Sorry, but you are a liar and was added to my ignore list..." He was NOT LYING! As your addon DID have google-ware in it.

The offense was not yours. It was him. He is rude, without education and you did not warn him.

And you still screamed: " Don't THREATEN ME!!! "

So, I ended that, as moderator of Wincert, you are arrogant and incompetent.

Adeus!

Nice really mature you make comments and then delete them when you are called on threats...

Incompetent? At least I can still make proper addons without mis-leading others as to the contents of said addon.

He did nothing to warrent a warning at all he simply was rightously pissed off that your addon that was trusted as quallty work (as he trusts that wincert people do quality work), deleted a very important file of his... So he posted a warning to others and a quite truthfull statement on your addon.

It was:

a.) Repacked needlessly

b.) Contained Google-ware that ended up being malicious.

c.) Your post contained NO warning that it installed the extra google-ware when we all know a viable alternative was easily available.

As to the arrogant comment at least I do not demand respect when I have earned none...

Edit:

The "Without Education" statement towards broonster is VERY unwarrented!

Further Edit:

I see from browsing yor posts that you have taken the mature route of deleting all of your addons from here. While such childish behavior may be grounds for banning I am simply going to purge your addon posts.

Nice really mature you make comments and then delete them when you are called on threats...

Incompetent? At least I can still make proper addons without mis-leading others as to the contents of said addon.

He did nothing to warrent a warning at all he simply was rightously pissed off that your addon that was trusted as quallty work (as he trusts that wincert people do quality work), deleted a very important file of his... So he posted a warning to others and a quite truthfull statement on your addon.

It was:

a.) Repacked needlessly

b.) Contained Google-ware that ended up being malicious.

c.) Your post contained NO warning that it installed the extra google-ware when we all know a viable alternative was easily available.

As to the arrogant comment at least I do not demand respect when I have earned none...

Edit:

The "Without Education" statement towards broonster is VERY unwarrented!

No one needs to earn respect.

Respect for people comes from "cradle" and is taught at home. But it doesn't seem your case and much less the one of your protected "little-friend".

Yes, you are incompetent to moderate the Forum, because you are partially. Is not exempted.

You doesn't have neutrality. And is arrogant, yeah: you can't be contradicted and uses the Status to scream.

Just I lament that you don't come to Rio. Oh yeah! I would show you what is respect!

And, in honor to your "SIGNIFICANT" status, I inform you:

YOU WERE ALSO ADDED TO MINE IGNORE LIST!

bye, lamer!