How Do I Add My Motherboard & Graphic's card Drivers To My "Windows XP PRO SP3" Install Disc

NTA-217

well as the name of this thread says, i need to know how to integrate all of my drivers for my motherboard and graphics card on to my xp cd, and i dont mind the idea of putting my xp installation on to a 4.7 gb dvd disc if required, i kinda like that idea if im honest (more space and legroom to work with).

iv done small things, i made a batch command prompt file that would flush the dns and release & renew my ip address, which is useful when downloading multiple things from rapidshare. i made a few versions & revisions of that command prompt batch file over time, but it wasnt easily made (not to me, anyway).

if im all honest though, id prefer it if i could give some 1 a copy of my drivers disc's so they could do it for me. so some 1 else could create the inf files required or ajust the 1's that come on the disc (if any) or do W.E it is they will need to do so i can integrate them into my xp DVD using RVMi. as im not exactly the most tech-savvy person when it comes to code &/or scripting.

for example, iv been downloading a ton of addons for my xp install disc and have heen having fun (or at least trying to) with RVMi to integrate the addons onto the install disc, and then using nLite to unattend my installatin disc and create the iso image. and iv only been downloading them cus i cant creat any myself, i dont know how

but iv had friends come round, people have been visiting me over all last week (because i just turned 18 on the 21 of this month, :w00t: ! lol) and before that was my party, so i havnt gotten very far. now the the ammount of visits has calmed down, i can finally have some ME time, get to work & have some fun with xp again. lol :thumbsup_anim: :P

im gunna start with a fresh windows xp image again and start from the top, from scratch. and after iv integrated my dirvers in, im gunna integrate ONEPIECES EN-US Dirvers pack 4.3.1 and some other software to complete my xp install disc.

if someone would be able to convert my dirvers disc's into addon's compatible with RVMi then i would happily give them the disc's and greatfully sit & wait for the finishing results

i will put 2 web addresses at the bottom of this post so you can download my 2 disc's as torrents through P2P on "ThePirateBay DOT org".

(Just Created them Today For This Post)

if some 1 can help me or can teach me (In extreme detail) i am going to be extremley greatful.

Asus_HD_5870_V2_Graphics_card_Drivers.6139960

Asus_M4A89GTD_PRO_USB3_Drivers.6139923

UPDATE:Asus_M4A89GTD_PRO_USB3_Drivers_folder_only

Nieco.

Edited by NTA-217

You walk a very fine line here friend.

We have a VERY STRICT no-warez policy here.

Please keep any extra curicular activites off of our forum or one of us will be forced to ban you.

Drivers? Sure I can help! BUT please provide direct links to their source.

Also your graphics drivers may not be possible to truly integrate as they have become dependant on .net framework!

Lemme try to track down some info for you.

erm erm :sweatingbullets: oops, me no wanna get banned :o :crying_anim02:

sorry, im so sorry for that.

hmmmm well the motherboard iso is about 2.07 GB's big. i havnt got a premium rapidshare account, and dont know of any file hosting websites that allow more than 200 MB. i could stick the iso file in a .SFX (winrar) file as that would make it about (give or take) 12% of its original file size, then i could upload it to MediaFire. is there any specific place you want the .SFX file to unpack the iso file to (eg, desktop)? or would you prefeer me to use another program to super pack this iso in, and what settings do u want me to use.

btw im still uploading them dirvers disc's using utorrent at full pelt if you want to get em that way instead.

reply back soon (sooner than later please :D )

Nieco.

ok well im just extracting the iso to a folder right now, so ill come back real soon with some info for ya.

btw im sorry to hear that your wifes in the hospital, is it anything serious???

hmmmmm, ok.

i got a weird error mesage from winrar when it finished extracting, antho it looks like its something to do with something thats x64 bit. im not to worried cus i only want this for xp pro x86 (32 bit). heres the error message if your interested:

! I:\HDD 1 (Part 2)\ISO file's (Eg. ISO file's)\MB Support CD(Asus M4A89GTD PRO-USB3 AM3).iso: Cannot create Drivers\Chipset\890GX\Packages\Apps\VC8RTx64\vcredist_x64\Program Files(64)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Vc7\WinSXS\AMD64 catalogs\policy.9.00.Microsoft.VC90.DebugOpenMP.cat

! I:\HDD 1 (Part 2)\ISO file's (Eg. ISO file's)\MB Support CD(Asus M4A89GTD PRO-USB3 AM3).iso: Cannot create Drivers\Chipset\RD890\Packages\Apps\VC8RTx64\vcredist_x64\Program Files(64)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Vc7\WinSXS\AMD64 catalogs\policy.9.00.Microsoft.VC90.DebugOpenMP.cat

ill right up a folders list and give some info on the disc in the next few minutes ^_^

EDIT: :o im sorry i asked about your wife. i hope she gets better. id send some grapes but i think they would be of no use to be honest, and would probibly get battered in the delivery service, lol. well thank you for helping me out though.

Edited by NTA-217

ok we have here:

(Folders)

Bin = 29.7mb

Drivers = 1.33gb

Isolinux = 37.1mb

LinuxDrivers = 94 bytes

Manual = 237mb (Jesus!)

Software = 435mb

(Files)

Asus.ico

Autorun.inf

Boot.catalog

Fileslist.txt

M4A89GTD.rom

M4A89GU3.ROM

M4A89TDP.ROM

Readme.txt

Setup.exe

Setup.exe.manifest

VER.TAG

ill attatch the filelist text file with this post

Nieco.

in the drivers folder:

amd 15mb

audio 200mb

bcu 7.69mb

chipset 621mb (WOW :blink: )

epu 21.6mb

ExpressGate 392mb (Linux-based OS that boots before the bois does)

gpu 10.4mb

lan 42.4mb

raid (including my Jmicron sata chip drivers) 30.5mb

turboVevo 18.3mb (its software but for some reason in the drivers folder :huh: )

usb3 8.34mb

it would also be real neet if we could include all my software off my drivers Disc in another (seperate) Addon, if thats cool with you. if you dont mind doin that aswell, not now of course but maby later.

Nieco.

Edited by NTA-217

WTF?!?! Chipset is really over 600 megs? WOW

Well look in that one and tell me whats there.

Go ahead and look in all of those folders.

There SHOULD be sub folders for os versions.

Go ahead and toss ALL but winxp ones as they are no good to use right now.

Chipset? Toss the whole damn thing we will get JUST the chipset for you mobo from the website.

well you could get the exe from the website but its 300 some think mb and i only asked for the xp version, but i think its a multiplatform installer:

AMD Chipset Driver V8.700(3.0.762.0) for Windows 32/64bit XP & 32/64bit Vista & 32/64bit 7.(WHQL)

338.15 (MBytes)

and then theres just an upated version on the same webpage

to go n take a look, go to: support.asus.com and click on download, and fill in the info as follows:

Select Product = Motherboard

Select Series = Socket am2/am2+/am3

Select Models = M4A89GTD PRO/USB3

then click search and then an in webpage popup will ask you what OS and select WinXP

drivers:

---chipset:

------(Folders)

------890GX

---------(Folders)

---------Bin = 14 mb

---------Bin 64 = 18.3mb

---------Config = 3.54mb

---------Images = 166kb

---------Packages 348mb

------------(Folders)

------------apps = 234mb

---------------(Folders)

---------------ATIPCE

---------------CCC

---------------CIM

---------------dotnetfx

---------------NetFx64

---------------RAIDXpert

---------------RAIDXpert_SB8xx

---------------VC8RTx64

---------------VC8RTx86

------------Drivers 114 mb

---------------(Folders)

---------------Display = 104mb

---------------SBDrv = 8.84mb

---------------WDM = 475kb

---------(Files)

---------asussetup.exe

---------asussetupini

AsusSetup_32.ini

---------AsusSetup_64.ini

---------AsusSetup_XP32.ini

---------AsusSetup_XP64.ini

---------English.ini

---------German.ini

---------Japanese.ini

---------mfc80u.dll

---------Microsoft.VC80.ATL.manifest

---------Microsoft.VC80.CRT.manifest

---------Microsoft.VC80.MFC.manifest

---------Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC.manifest

---------French.ini

---------Microsoft.VC80.OpenMP.manifest

---------msvcp80.dll

---------msvcr80.dll

---------SChinese.ini

---------Setup.exe

---------Setup.exe.manifest

---------TChinese.ini

------RD890

---------(Folders)

---------Bin = 14 mb

---------Bin 64 = 18.3mb

---------Config = 3.54mb

---------Images = 166kb

---------Packages = 193mb

------------(Folders)

------------Apps = 183mb

---------------(Folder)

---------------ATIPCE

---------------CIM

---------------dotnetfx

---------------NetFx64

---------------RAIDXpert

---------------RAIDXpert_SB8xx

---------------VC8RTx64

---------------VC8RTx86

------------Drivers = 10.mb

---------------(Folders)

---------------SBDrv = 8.84mb

---------------WDM = 1.36mb

---------(Files)

---------asussetup.exe

---------asussetupini

---------AsusSetup_32.ini

---------AsusSetup_64.ini

---------AsusSetup_XP32.ini

---------AsusSetup_XP64.ini

---------English.ini

---------German.ini

---------Japanese.ini

---------mfc80u.dll

---------Microsoft.VC80.ATL.manifest

---------Microsoft.VC80.CRT.manifest

---------Microsoft.VC80.MFC.manifest

---------Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC.manifest

---------French.ini

---------Microsoft.VC80.OpenMP.manifest

---------msvcp80.dll

---------msvcr80.dll

---------SChinese.ini

---------Setup.exe

---------Setup.exe.manifest

---------TChinese.ini

jesus christ, this just goes on forever. theres loads more that i havnt typed up here

Edited by NTA-217

well sheit then. Just leave that one in I will hafta pick it apart

if i send you just the drivers folder then its about 1.33gb so id have to put it in a rar file and split it up into 7 parts to upload it to mediafire. would that be ok ?

ok im gunna go afk until about 7pm - 7:20 pm my time (GMT greenwich mean time)

so ill tlk to ya in about3 hours and 45 minutes dude, thanks for all yer help man.

Nieco.

EDIT: that could be a gd idea ricktendo64 but id still prefeer it if Kelsenellenelvian can do this for me. this is gunna seriously help me out. plus i think id screw up making my own driver pack, too complicated for me. thanks for your contribution tho.

Nieco.

Edited by NTA-217

thankyou for doin this for me, its a real life saver this. :dribble:

and im sorry it took me so long to reply, i was supposed to come back on yeesturday but things didnt go to plan over here.

still, thankyou so much for wjat you are doin, :worthy: .

Edited by NTA-217