Windows 7 Toolkit v1.0.1 BETA

Legolash2o

RAID driver is integrated on the boot image. Does not recognize raid drives.

I was using the older software toolkit and integrating them manually so the boot was working fine.

All others are now working very well in a real environment.

Thanks again!

RAID driver is integrated on the boot image. Does not recognize raid drives.

I was using the older software toolkit and integrating them manually so the boot was working fine.

All others are now working very well in a real environment.

Thanks again!

So even though the drivers integrated fine, it does not pick up your RAID Drives? That's prob an Microsoft issue, i normally just integrate all my drivers, IDE, SCSI, RAID, SATA, etc....

So even though the drivers integrated fine, it does not pick up your RAID Drives? That's prob an Microsoft issue, i normally just integrate all my drivers, IDE, SCSI, RAID, SATA, etc....

Yes Drivers will be installed as it should. But the 1926 version, they are for some reason not available on boot referenced context. The older version of the toolkit to manually select the RAID drivers boot.wim. So they operate.

Yes Drivers will be installed as it should. But the 1926 version, they are for some reason not available on boot referenced context. The older version of the toolkit to manually select the RAID drivers boot.wim. So they operate.

1926 version? Are you saying it works fine on an old version of W7T but not on the latest version?

1926 version? Are you saying it works fine on an old version of W7T but not on the latest version?

Yes. An older version works fine. The newest is not at all.

I'm now 4 hours tried everything. I do not get to work. I took the old version and put boot.wim go directly and immediately works as before

Edited by TH-TECH

tested new version.. i don't got an error on services tab , but i selected "windows updates" to disable. on VirtualBox it showed me that "windows update" service was started....all updates integrated fine..i've done that using lrd/qfe mode ..OOO..so i won't forget.. The Win 7 Ultimate i created has Win 7 x86 and x64 into an image. (tested on win 7 x64) .

tomorrow i'll create other version with both images and try to integrate updates and drivers normally. Anyway , this is the best version so far , but we still have allot to work on it ...upsss...excuse me.. we have to tell the errors and come up with ideas and Lego with the programming ;))

What are the name if the RAID drivers you are trying to integrate, I will check in the morning as I'm off to sleep now.

Sorry Lego!

Here in the world came to the night and had to sleep in between. Otherwise, the wife gets angry.

My RAID controller is a Promise FastTrak TX4650. I send the attached drivers.

Hope this helps. 26 version is a royal. :worthy:

I follow this forum is now 24h so that when the change will let us know.

FTTX4650-2650_Win7_Win2008R2_WHQL_V_1.3.0.4.rar

Edited by TH-TECH

Are you using an AIO disk with x86 and both x64 in one image, if so the boot.wim if x86 and this driver is x64 so it probably wont integrate into it.

Good morning Lego! Will be made today, this finished?

Currently, the only product for Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit-Eng full version of myself. When I do get it to work AIO version.

So I'm trying to integrate an attachment to a driver only win 7 Ultimate 64bit. :rolleyes:

Ps.This is message number 100 Now I drink coffee in the cream of this honor.

:P

Edited by TH-TECH

The boot image is not even mounting for me, so i will need to fix it.

I also think a bit so it seemed. Good thing that survived. Thank you.

Do you have time / want to do it fixi integration programs, namely that the silent installer also works from USB ..

This is something that I need the most because I do a number of images from.

:thumbsup_anim:

I think i've fixed the driver integration to boot. Silent Installer should already work from USB.

Thank you. Very good and fast action. Testing the right platform.

I'll tell you to be successful. :thumbsup_anim:

What did you mean about the silent installer on USB? Did you mean pre-make the USB to make it bootable or did you mean that Silent Installer does not install apps when on USB.

Silent installer does not install the software if you install Windows from a USB stick. DVD ROM everything works.

Do you put bootwim revised version that I can download it or update more at a time.

Thank you! Now I can test.:dribble:

Edited by TH-TECH

In this photo you requested :naughty:

I do not know how, but now also works from USB silent installer. Drivers integrates correctly and everything works brilliantly. A very fine job Lego.

Now it is time (you) to add OEM information, etc. and installation of wallpapers.

Testing yet more Installer program, but at least if there is one program, it works brilliantly.

Edited by TH-TECH

When I come back after testing to put more programs, understands the program increase, or should we put all the programs at once.

It would be a nice addition, if the programs would be able to remove or update!