Windows 7 Toolkit v1.0.1 BETA

Legolash2o

Tweaks section:

- Add "Manage" to desktop context-menu . Doesn't work ! Reason : you forgot to add a last letter to the command line.. you wrote compmgmt.ms instead of compmgmt.msc :)

- Add "copy to folder" to desktop context-menu . Doesn't exist!

Also an error on Integrating gadgets "Access is denied" and an error on prepairing the drivers for integration : see my attached pic....like u said ..it was a .dll

post-25581-0-59194400-1304290370_thumb.j

Edited by Sorin

Tweaks section - Add "Manage" to desktop context-menu . Doesn't work ! Reason : you forgot to add a last letter to the command line.. you wrote compmgmt.ms instead of compmgmt.msc :)

Fixed, in build 28. This build also has Unattended Creator. Also if you try to integrate an x86 .xml file into an amd64 image it will automatically convert it so it should work, also amd64 unattended .xml will also work on x86 images.

Lego, i've just wanna know ..your program only integrates .inf drivers ? doesn't integrate .dll .exe ....?

You may use this command to extract setup.exe (setup.exe /a /r /f1c:\temp\setup.iss)

Regards Ripmeoff :welcome:

Has anyone yet installed the language package and tried that, it definitely works?

In fact I did so, and at least the tilt between the Finnish package installation.

I still download the new language pack files to make sure that there is nothing wrong with it.

You may use this command to extract setup.exe (setup.exe /a /r /f1c:\temp\setup.iss)

Regards Ripmeoff :welcome:

ripmeoff, i don't want to extract setup.exe . i Know that command line , and i have programs that can extract setup.exe . I was reffering to the drivers. There are some programs that integrates .dll .exe .inf ...the .inf needs a .dll & .exe to get the program going.. like a sound driver for example ...

[Version]

Signature="$Windows NT$"

Class=MEDIA

ClassGuid={4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}

Provider=%ADI%

DriverVer = 04/23/2009,%DriverBuildID%

CatalogFile=smx.cat

[DestinationDirs]

DefaultDestDir =10; dirid = \system32\drivers

HdAudModel.CopyList =10,system32\drivers

Core.CopyList = 16426,%CoreFilePath% ;;64core - to 'Program Files (x86)' ;;

Coinst.CopyFiles = 10, system32

SonicFocus.SysFx.CopyList =11

SonicFocus.SysFx86.CopyList=16425

SonicFocus.Presets.CopyList = 16419,SonicFocus\Presets

SMaxCPL.CopyList = 16426,%CoreFilePath% ;;64core - to 'Program Files (x86)' ;;

[DriverInfo.DelReg]

HKLM,Software\InstalledOptions\%DriverOEM%\%DriverFamily%\%DriverMfgr%\%DriverProduct%

[DriverInfo.AddReg]

; This section is added to all INFs to add registry entries for Driver Information.

HKLM,Software\InstalledOptions\%DriverOEM%\%DriverFamily%\%DriverMfgr%\%DriverProduct%,Description,,%DriverDescription%

HKLM,Software\InstalledOptions\%DriverOEM%\%DriverFamily%\%DriverMfgr%\%DriverProduct%,CurrentVer,,%DriverOEMVersion%

HKLM,Software\InstalledOptions\%DriverOEM%\%DriverFamily%\%DriverMfgr%\%DriverProduct%,Ver_%DriverOEMVersion%,,%DriverVersionID%

HKLM,Software\InstalledOptions\%DriverOEM%\%DriverFamily%\%DriverMfgr%\%DriverProduct%, DriverBuildDate,,%DriverBuildDate%

HKLM,Software\InstalledOptions\%DriverOEM%\%DriverFamily%\%DriverMfgr%\%DriverProduct%, BaseDriverFileName,,"ADIHdAud.sys"

HKLM,Software\InstalledOptions\%DriverOEM%\%DriverFamily%\%DriverMfgr%\%DriverProduct%, BaseDriverFileVersion,,"6.10.7250"

HKLM,Software\InstalledOptions\%DriverOEM%\%DriverFamily%\%DriverMfgr%\%DriverProduct%, INFVersion,,%INFVersionID%

[sourceDisksNames]

222=%DiskId1%,"",222

[sourceDisksFiles]

ADIHdAud.sys=222

smwdmif.dll=222

smax4pnp.exe=222

smaxco.dll=222

mixer.ini=222

altmixer.ini=222

SFSAPO64.dll=222

SFProc64.dll=222

SFCTPL64.dll=222

SFFXCPStr.dll=222

SFComm64.dll=222

SFFXComm.dll=222

BasePreset.sfb=222

smaxesp.cpl=222

This is an explame

Edited by Sorin

Start index can not be greater than the length of the string. Parameter name: Start Indexpost-7890-0-85054300-1304369627_thumb.pn

I tried making a multilanguage version. Integrated into the Finnish version of the English language. Yes is the correct packages, and yes, I also tried one version, only the Ultimate. Yes they are both x86 ....:confused02:

Edited by TH-TECH

Lego ...AGAIN :

Tweaks section:

- Add "Manage" to desktop context-menu . Doesn't work ! Reason : you add a "u" letter instead of "c" at the command line.. you wrote compmgmt.msu instead of compmgmt.msc

Start index can not be greater than the length of the string. Parameter name: Start Indexpost-7890-0-85054300-1304369627_thumb.pn

I tried making a multilanguage version. Integrated into the Finnish version of the English language. Yes is the correct packages, and yes, I also tried one version, only the Ultimate. Yes they are both x86 ....:confused02:

Did this error adding the language pack to the list or whilst integrating?

Lego ...AGAIN :

Tweaks section:

- Add "Manage" to desktop context-menu . Doesn't work ! Reason : you add a "u" letter instead of "c" at the command line.. you wrote compmgmt.msu instead of compmgmt.msc

Ok, now fixed again. Will be in next version once i have a look at the above error.

adding the list

Strange, works fine for me :/ I'm doing a full test anyway :)

Where and what is the filename of the language pack ie. C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\windows6.1-kb2483139-x64-fi-fi_223465e1b382484d1d82f8f2ccfcd9ed2f902c76.exe

EDIT 1: Integration works perfectly.

EDIT 2: Build 29 released.

Edited by Legolash2o

Tested live..it works :) made a new install with a 64 bit op system

- updates : Fully integrated

- Manage - works .

- gadgets - works .

- wallpaper - works .

services... -well Lego...u still have to work on this.. I've tested only Windows Updates service.. doesn't work. I've set it to Manual or Disabled...it doesn't work.

Tested the integration on .inf drivers - works.

Hello Out There

Why do i get this when i'am finnish integrate package (state 28 Errors)package waithing to be installed for all 28 package's

and where do the 2 of printer drivers come from Oem0.inf Oem1.inf Prnms001.inf Prnms001.inf microsoft 21-06-2006

and sometimes it can't find install.wim source not found.

Regards Ripmeoff :questionmark:

Hello Out There

Why do i get this when i'am finnish integrate package (state 28 Errors)package waithing to be installed for all 28 package's

and where do the 2 of printer drivers come from Oem0.inf Oem1.inf Prnms001.inf Prnms001.inf microsoft 21-06-2006

and sometimes it can't find install.wim source not found.

Regards Ripmeoff :questionmark:

1. Can you please provide a screen shot, with a picture of one of the items with errors :)

2. Those printer drivers come with windows and are know as "Inbox", but yeah those ones come by default.

3. What tasks have you chosen to do when you have received the source not found error. Also printscreen if possible.

Thanks.

1. Can you please provide a screen shot, with a picture of one of the items with errors :)

2. Those printer drivers come with windows and are know as "Inbox", but yeah those ones come by default.

3. What tasks have you chosen to do when you have received the source not found error. Also printscreen if possible.

Thanks.

answer to

1.post-21872-0-31805200-1304532963_thumb.j

3. no task selected only as it's default