Windows 7 Toolkit v1.0.1 BETA

Legolash2o

The way that i will implementing error logging will make W7T a much more stable program. Does anyone experience a lot of errors when using W7T or does it work good for people already lol?

I tried the installation, just change the background image. I put the. jpg. but I recall that must be a bmp? no errors yet .....

I'll tell you when I get to the end ....:rolleyes:

Someone is still going wrong. I tried to change the installation of the wallpaper but does not change. :confused02:

I'll try again

//Tweaks

Change Setup Background=E:\Windows mody\Wallpapers\1 (19).jpg

post-7890-0-24952700-1304885618_thumb.jp

Edited by TH-TECH

Works fine for me, it only let's me select BMP files. Make sure you have selected the tweak "Change Setup Background" in the misc group (near the bottom).

I tried BMP plays and act. I'll try more tomorrow.

W7Toolkit 1.0.1.42 and Win Ultimate 64-bit w/SP1

Start W7Toolkit > Options > Main > Logging > Both options have check marks > Apply Settings

With W7Toolkit still running I checked it's installation folder and did not see that any kind of LOG file was running or had been created - is this how it's supposed to be? I was assuming the creation of a LOG file would start when W7Toolkit was started.

I ask this because I am familier with the process when using RyanVM Integrator in XP - when it is started you can see the log file being created as actions are taken.

W7Toolkit 1.0.1.42 and Win Ultimate 64-bit w/SP1

Start W7Toolkit > Options > Main > Logging > Both options have check marks > Apply Settings

With W7Toolkit still running I checked it's installation folder and did not see that any kind of LOG file was running or had been created - is this how it's supposed to be? I was assuming the creation of a LOG file would start when W7Toolkit was started.

I ask this because I am familier with the process when using RyanVM Integrator in XP - when it is started you can see the log file being created as actions are taken.

I have not finished adding logging yet, i started re-adding it last night.

Works fine for me, it only let's me select BMP files. Make sure you have selected the tweak "Change Setup Background" in the misc group (near the bottom).

What about any other formats support? You can convert it using convert

http://www.imagemagick.org/script/convert.php

The next version of W7T will automatically convert it, it's already been coded :)

It will convert. *bmp; *.jpg; *.tif; *.gif; *.png; *.jfif; *.jpe; *.jpeg to BMP.

EDIT: I'm still confused at how it let's TH-TECH select a jpg file, only 'Change Default Background' and 'Change Logon Background' let's you select jpg.

EDIT: b43 released, the next version won't be released for a couple of days whilst i add the error logging, however if a bug has been found then i will fix then release.

Edited by Legolash2o

I have not yet found a way to setup a background for what I get to stay until the end, or that the login screen should be changed as well.

Perhaps this is because I have not used a computer than 25 years.

I will try a few more times.:crying_anim02:

very very nice... it converts automatically the .jpg into .bmp ;)) very nice indeed!!!

A small ADVICE FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO ENABLE SSL on the AIO -> Tweaks section.

if you are unable to connect to yahoo messenger, after you did a fresh install, then, open Internet Explorer (any version) , go to TOOLS , then Internet Options, and click on ADVANCED tab. BE SURE YOU HAVE CHECKED SSL 2.0 , SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0 . If they arrent , then ckeck them . This will resolve your problem. I will attach a small picture.

post-25581-0-21618400-1304964671_thumb.j

Edited by Sorin

for what ?

Sorry, I thought that you got from the Resource Hacker error. Restorator is the better version, which does not give any error messages when you edit the Windows files.:giveheart:

How big is too big, want to upload your picture?

If I remember correctly there was a size limit, and in addition the image is valid only for BMP.

The images are 5,04MB and 2,25 MB

( Used 0bytes of your 150K global upload quota (Max. single file size: 150K) ) cant upload here.