Unattended + Silent Installer

TH-TECH

Can you make the Silent Installer, the better.

It could be a percentage of the running, although how much is the remainder of the installation. It is important that you get officet chipper, etc. at the same time.

It would not be a bad thing if the installer would automatically programs such as 7zip format and asking yet seriaalia Office, for example, or you can directly make it addonin. wa: n.

Request:

- Workgroup / Domain Determination

- joining a wireless network connection is automatically

- Favorite Copy / pre-Making

Edited by Legolash2o

• 2 weeks later...

Can you make the Silent Installer, the better.

1. It could be a percentage of the running, although how much is the remainder of the installation. It is important that you get officet chipper, etc. at the same time.

2. It would not be a bad thing if the installer would automatically programs such as 7zip format and asking yet seriaalia Office, for example, or you can directly make it addonin. wa: n.

1. This settings are usually set with the syntax, not all the programs are the same, i think office has an option to install silently but with progress, it depends on the syntax you enter :)

2. There is an option to install all programs automatically or do you mean you want some to install automically (7zip, etc..) and then W7T RunOnce asks which others you want to install? If so then i could add that :)

Request:

- Workgroup / Domain Determination

- joining a wireless network connection is automatically

- Favorite Copy / pre-Making

What do you mean about 'Favourite Copy / pre-Making'

Edited by Legolash2o

Hey!

Long time no see. I became sick, but here again.

I meant that the Favorites folder can be transferred directly to complete. ISO file.

This allows them to remain involved.

Also home to determine the complete and other IE settings.

"2 There is an option to install all the Programs Automatically or do you mean you want to install somethings automically (7zip, etc. ..) and then asks W7T RunOnce Which others you want to install? If so then I Could add That"

Yes, this meant.

It could also make NINITE type directory of being able to choose what to install, such as security software. I can provide you with stacks of links for example, F-Secure, Avast, Antivir, etc.

:naughty: :dribble:

Hey!

Long time no see. I became sick, but here again.

I meant that the Favorites folder can be transferred directly to complete. ISO file.

This allows them to remain involved.

Also home to determine the complete and other IE settings.

"2 There is an option to install all the Programs Automatically or do you mean you want to install somethings automically (7zip, etc. ..) and then asks W7T RunOnce Which others you want to install? If so then I Could add That"

Yes, this meant.

It could also make NINITE type directory of being able to choose what to install, such as security software. I can provide you with stacks of links for example, F-Secure, Avast, Antivir, etc.

:naughty: :dribble:

1. You mean add Favourites to the area marked red in the picture?

2. I have an idea about that, i will try tomorrow to do this and will let you know when it's done. :)

1. You mean add Favourites to the area marked red in the picture?

2. I have an idea about that, i will try tomorrow to do this and will let you know when it's done. :)

This is exactly what I meant. Perhaps the music folders and documents could be involved?

Can you make the installation phase of the wallpaper mod?

Is it also possible that the choice of what type of NINITE could directly choose what to install.

Edited by TH-TECH

This is exactly what I meant. Perhaps the music folders and documents could be involved?

Can you make the installation phase of the wallpaper mod?

Is it also possible that the choice of what type of NINITE could directly choose what to install.

1. Maybe, i'll give it a go :)

2. I think that's already in, 'Change Setup Background' - AIO Integrator

3. I can't add NINITE to W7T, however if you go only and make your app, there is nothing stopping you from adding it to the silent installer list :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have started you silent installer request, it will be moved to the AIO Integrator with the option to always install an app (7zip, DirectX, etc..) and prompt others (Office, misc tools, etc..).

It will probably be in the next release however it will be hidden until v1.0.3.

EDIT: Pretty much done, just need to update the RunOnce program :D

Edited by Legolash2o