Windows 7 Finished Requests

Legolash2o

As the topic descriptions says, i'm willing to allow you to request anything for the next version. It has to be Windows 7 of course.

Ask away, requests will be done in order of request and done straight after the Unattended Creator has been finished. Please do not PM me the requests, simply post them in here.

Also, if you have requested something before which did not get done, then request it again in this topic.

Enjoy!

Once a request has been done or ones which are not possible to do will be moved to here.

Edited by Legolash2o

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it safe to remove support folder -- upgrade Folder Keep up the Excellent work!!!

Yeah it's safe.

Can you make the plugin more gadgets, more wallpapers and themes, as well as an option to save to USB memory stick

Sure, i don't see why not :)

Yeah it's safe.

Sure, i don't see why not :)

I have such a poor command of English that I can probably explain things properly. But it would be great if you could make a so-called. HP or ACER style RESTORE partition on your computer. The programs will be installed in place automatically. Now they will not install unless the install dvd drive the whole operating system

You could do a bar that looks like the program is installed, eg 1 to 20.

Similarly, you could make it easier to make a so-called. AIO disk with a 32 and 64 bit Windows 7.

It would also be nice if it were ready for a place to put the net use command, mapped directly to the server disk drive. Also, it would be nice if you could set the home page will automatically be constant, and ninite style "side", ie I could directly choose what software to install. :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by TH-TECH

"Registry Hive Mounter" - loading Administrator and other user profiles would be nice.

And I just noticed that I could mount any image, because the settings each time have been reset.

.Net did not want to work with the empty paths. I have entered the Folders manually and made them read-only. Then it worked. ?

And I just noticed that I could mount any image, because the settings each time have been reset.

.Net did not want to work with the empty paths. I have entered the Folders manually and made them read-only. Then it worked. ?

Please explain further, with screen shots if you can. Thanks.

But it would be great if you could make a so-called. HP or ACER style RESTORE partition on your computer.

I wouldn't know if that is possible or not, i normally remove restore partitions when i get a new computer/laptop.

The programs will be installed in place automatically. Now they will not install unless the install dvd drive the whole operating system

You could do a bar that looks like the program is installed, eg 1 to 20.

It would also be nice if it were ready for a place to put the net use command, mapped directly to the server disk drive. Also, it would be nice if you could set the home page will automatically be constant, and ninite style "side", ie I could directly choose what software to install. :thumbsup_anim:

'Silent Installers' can pretty much do all of that and does have the bar after install.

Similarly, you could make it easier to make a so-called. AIO disk with a 32 and 64 bit Windows 7.

That's easy too, load the x86 image in the WIM Manager, click merge then select the x64 image. Done.

I wouldn't know if that is possible or not, i normally remove restore partitions when i get a new computer/laptop.

'Silent Installers' can pretty much do all of that and does have the bar after install.

That's easy too, load the x86 image in the WIM Manager, click merge then select the x64 image. Done.

Lego Okay ... Now I get it. I had to delete the file ei.cfg and things started to work.<BR closure_uid_xrqns8="534">Still, I can not install language packs ....

Edited by TH-TECH

I have added detection of ei.cfg and prompts to delete it.

I have not added support for Language Packs.

Well i dont se that prompt !!

I deleted that manually!!

Can you added support for Language Packs ?

I just added it just before i posted my last post.

Sure, if you have a link to a guide of how to integrate language packs. :)

Yep, I have a link and instructions. Just need to find the server caches.<BR closure_uid_1mbcjj="312">Here is a link to what I remembered.

Hi Man,

WoW, your software looks cool. I'm using right now to create my AIO Disk with SP1 and other things.

Maybe you could add for future, a better userfriendly option for AIO Disk ( to create and edit things )

Also, a better driverspack integration, maybe the ability to use the compressed DriversPack current format, and the option to use the command form SAD2 script after setup.

... Do you have plans to let the GUI of your software in other languages. I would like to have it in PT-BR (if you send the English matrix i can start a Brazilian translated verison).

Thanks

Please explain further, with screen shots if you can. Thanks.

I think this error has been fixed :)

Yep, I have a link and instructions. Just need to find the server caches.<BR closure_uid_1mbcjj="312">Here is a link to what I remembered.

The link did not work or show up properly.

Hi Man,

WoW, your software looks cool. I'm using right now to create my AIO Disk with SP1 and other things.

Maybe you could add for future, a better userfriendly option for AIO Disk ( to create and edit things )

Also, a better driverspack integration, maybe the ability to use the compressed DriversPack current format, and the option to use the command form SAD2 script after setup.

... Do you have plans to let the GUI of your software in other languages. I would like to have it in PT-BR (if you send the English matrix i can start a Brazilian translated verison).

Thanks

Thanks, I will add a easy option for an AIO disk :)

Heello legolash2o

How about adding quick launch to options or tweaks.

regards Ripmeoff :welcome:

I'm going to add a bunch of tweaks i still have not implemented yet before the next release :D

Registry items

Go here: http://www.mydigital...ows-7-explorer/ and scroll down the page - the info on how to remove Libraries is presented - see below

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Desktop\NameSpace\{031E4825-7B94-4dc3-B131-E946B44C8DD5}]

[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{031E4825-7B94-4dc3-B131-E946B44C8DD5}]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{031E4825-7B94-4dc3-B131-E946B44C8DD5}]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FolderDescriptions\{2112AB0A-C86A-4ffe-A368-0DE96E47012E}]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FolderDescriptions\{491E922F-5643-4af4-A7EB-4E7A138D8174}]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FolderDescriptions\{7b0db17d-9cd2-4a93-9733-46cc89022e7c}]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FolderDescriptions\{A302545D-DEFF-464b-ABE8-61C8648D939B}]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FolderDescriptions\{A990AE9F-A03B-4e80-94BC-9912D7504104}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\HideDesktopIcons\NewStartPanel]

"{031E4825-7B94-4dc3-B131-E946B44C8DD5}"=-

You could also download the files remove-libraries.reg and restore-libraries.reg instead.

Also there is a comment on that web page:

Note: Some registry keys may be protected, and users are required to take ownership and grant themselves full control permissions on the registry keys.

More - same page - Check out more Windows 7 hacks and usage guides. The link takes you to another page with 75 more interesting items. Further down is another section: Related Articles.

Hope some of these are usable.

Edited by Legolash2o

build 9 released.

*Create AIO Image now has a simple auto rename feature when you click 'Create'. It will just add either x86 or x64 to the end of the name if a name already exists.

*Driver Integrator should display all driver types. Net, System, Display, Monitor, etc....

*Driver Integrator does not add x64 drivers to the integration list if you have selected an x86 image and visa-versa. This should help alot!

Sorry for not replying sooner, been busy fixing bugs :)

I will have a look at these, i will have to look into how to take ownership of registry keys using C#. Also, personally i prefer to hide library folders than to permanently delete them. It's upto you?

I will have a look at these, i will have to look into how to take ownership of registry keys using C#. Also, personally i prefer to hide library folders than to permanently delete them. It's upto you?

Personally I have no use for libraries so I've already removed them using the registry edit I referenced. I have no idea if you could make it an option to remove as opposed to hide; I guess you would have to ask others for what they would prefer - hide or removal.