NOD32 v5 beta is out

LUZR4LIFE

I installed NOD32 v5 beta last night and I have to say I like it. I haven't had to much time to play around but I noticed that it has some nice features. If you add a flashdrive CD or DVD you will get a message asking rather or not you want to scan it. The user interface also has some nice changes also.

DOWNLOAD

I'm satisfied with Microsoft Security Essentials, although NOD32 has better detection of new viruses. In several cases I had to send suspicious files to Microsoft that were infected, but MSE didn't detect a threat.

I'm satisfied with Microsoft Security Essentials, although NOD32 has better detection of new viruses. In several cases I had to send suspicious files to Microsoft that were infected, but MSE didn't detect a threat.

I like MSE also for a free AV. I used that all the time for computers repairs until I found out I could get NOD at a discount. LOL

i cant believe i'm saying this.. but i hear good things about norton 360. apparently they finally got the message and reworked the entire software. takes up much less resources and scans pretty fast compared to how it used to be.

its been a while since i bothered researching which av software is the best though.