Windows 7 Toolkit v1.0.2 FINAL

Legolash2o

The current released re-fixed the driver issue however you may have to redownload your display drivers you want to integrate :)

Just to note, that some of the drivers in the driverpacks are missing files so some may error. :(

The current released re-fixed the driver issue however you may have to redownload your display drivers you want to integrate :)

Just to note, that some of the drivers in the driverpacks are missing files so some may error. :(

I still have a problem when I put the "change the setup backround" installing sto erros. "Corrupt autorun" etc.

x:\Sources\SPWIZIMG.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact ......."

The file autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt. Setup cannot continue. Error code is (0xE0000 100)

Tested Virtualbox.

I still have a problem when I put the "change the setup backround" installing sto erros. "Corrupt autorun" etc.

x:\Sources\SPWIZIMG.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact ......."

The file autorun.dll could not be loaded or is corrupt. Setup cannot continue. Error code is (0xE0000 100)

Tested Virtualbox.

Strange, what image are you trying to add ?please upload. What version of Windows?

Edited by Legolash2o

Strange, what image are you trying to add ?please upload. What version of Windows?

I can not post here because the forum upload size is limited.

I've tried several versions and the latest TechNet image, which is ....( bootfix kb) already integrated.

Just the same whether 86 or x64-based version. Or whether the Finnish or English language.

Edited by TH-TECH

I can not post here because the forum upload size is limited.

I've tried several versions and the latest TechNet image, which is ....( bootfix kb) already integrated.

Just the same whether 86 or x64-based version. Or whether the Finnish or English language.

Upload it on another site like imageshack.us

Upload it on another site like imageshack.us

I've tried up to the standard Windows desktop wallpapers. Always the same thing.

Am I the only one who has this error. ?

Uploading images in the morning. Now it is forced to go to sleep. I am now 12 image made​​. Always the same thing. Gone more than 7 hours of sitting here.

I've tried almost all the wallpapers that I have but did not succeed in anything.:shy: :g:

I've tried up to the standard Windows desktop wallpapers. Always the same thing.

Am I the only one who has this error. ?

Uploading images in the morning. Now it is forced to go to sleep. I am now 12 image made​​. Always the same thing. Gone more than 7 hours of sitting here.

I've tried almost all the wallpapers that I have but did not succeed in anything.:shy: :g:

What is your current OS, Windows 7 Ultimate x64? I mean the current installed OS which W7T is running on, not what you are integrating into.

i've looked in a foldert from nvidia driver and had the whole thing in there inlcuding .inf and setups and other files...so the error is still there..

What is your current OS, Windows 7 Ultimate x64? I mean the current installed OS which W7T is running on, not what you are integrating into.

My current OS is Windows 7 X64. My test machine OS is Windows 8 :thumbsup_anim:

Same here, i did re-upload it but the new version did not work either. It may fix itself so try again later :)

Lego!

I get all the images exchanged manually Restorator 2007 program.

Setup, Login, default back round.

mount the image

Dism.exe /Image:C:\W7T\Mount /get-packages /format:Table >C:\1.txt

then attach 1.txt :)

Win7 Toolkit 1.0.2.2?(31) and Win7 Ultimate 64-bit w/SP1

Component Removal > Wim Manager > Windows 7 Ultimate > Select > Mounting: Windows 7 Ultimate > 100% > Component Remover shows same four items as previously

Dism.exe /Image:"G:\Win7 Toolkit\Mount" /get-packages /format:Table > G:\1.txt (command edited to match my installation)

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool

Version: 6.1.7600.16385

Image Version: 6.1.7600.16385

Packages listing:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- | --------------- | ------------- | ---------------

Package Identity | State | Release Type | Install Time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- | --------------- | ------------- | ---------------

Microsoft-Windows-Client-LanguagePack-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~en-US~6.1.7600.16385 | Installed | Language Pack | 14-Jul-09 04:46

Microsoft-Windows-Foundation-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.1.7600.16385 | Installed | Foundation | 14-Jul-09 04:46

Microsoft-Windows-LocalPack-AU-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.1.7600.16385 | Install Pending | Local Pack | 14-Jul-09 07:54

Microsoft-Windows-LocalPack-CA-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.1.7600.16385 | Install Pending | Local Pack | 14-Jul-09 07:54

Microsoft-Windows-LocalPack-GB-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.1.7600.16385 | Install Pending | Local Pack | 14-Jul-09 07:55

Microsoft-Windows-LocalPack-US-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.1.7600.16385 | Install Pending | Local Pack | 14-Jul-09 07:55

Microsoft-Windows-LocalPack-ZA-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~x86~~6.1.7600.16385 | Install Pending | Local Pack | 14-Jul-09 07:55

The operation completed successfully.

ChiefZeke for some reason the packages program i use to show hidden packages does not like spaces in the mount path ie.

C:\W7T\Mount, seems to be ok

C:\W7T\Test Mount 1, seems to error.

EDIT: I have used the source code of that program to fix the issue, it should now support spaces on the next version. Hopefully :P

Edited by Legolash2o