Windows 7 Toolkit v1.0.2 FINAL

Legolash2o

Yep, i can confirm that the Updater worked in Subversion 14, and did direct me to version 15.

PS: if you need help translating it to Spanish (Argentina), i would be glad to help out ^_^.

I run into a little problem,

If you hover the mouse over the "silent installers", it says "...Once selected they will install automatically", this means selecting it on W7T. or selecting them after installation like the screen im attaching?

unledvm.th.jpg

Should it be automatic? without user interaction? (or maybe this is by design).

Cheers

Edited by Chares

I run into a little problem,

If you hover the mouse over the "silent installers", it says "...Once selected they will install automatically", this means selecting it on W7T. or selecting them after installation like the screen im attaching?

unledvm.th.jpg

Should it be automatic? without user interaction? (or maybe this is by design).

Cheers

I've made some changes to the Silent Installer which will auto install apps by default, and i've removed the Auto-Closed option and it should be 100% silent. They will be in the next version of W7T when i release it.

I've made some changes to the Silent Installer which will auto install apps by default, and i've removed the Auto-Closed option and it should be 100% silent. They will be in the next version of W7T when i release it.

Hey Lego, thanks! thatll be much useful!

Cheers!

Chief, i know that script :) ..i've used it and it's very nice. Does the whole thing. I've created a setup that contains their script and all the driverpacks . Works on x86 and x64(my setup). It also works to be added on Silent Install with Lego's tool. But here a question : why don't you integrate the whole pack of drivers with Lego's tool? It works very nice..gave me a few errors ..specially from webcam , but it works..For example , i did a fresh install this evening (win 7 ultimate x64) and it detected from the start my motherboards drivers.. otherwise i've had to put on my dvd drivers and install them one by one ..

The webcam is caused because there is a file missing in the folders, but the file missing is actually available in one of the other webcam folders so you can just copy and paste the missing file.

Anyways

v1.0.2-17F Released.

*NEW: ResHacker updated to 3.5.2.84 (supports x64 files)

*Option to upload error log to FTP (enabled by default)

*Add OS Info to error logs

*Error logs will no loner show duplicate errors

*Update checker will show what has changed if i add the information.

Edit: The changelog on the first post is just getting bigger and bigger thumbsup_anim.gifw00t.gif

Edited by Legolash2o

The webcam is caused because there is a file missing in the folders, but the file missing is actually available in one of the other webcam folders so you can just copy and paste the missing file.

Which file needs to be copied from which folder to what folder?

Cheers and Regards

v20 has a fix for XP and all .NET errors will be displayed in English to help me fix issues, saves translating it :P

Just to add W7T should work on XP and Vista fine as long as you have DISM installed correctly i.e. C:\Windows\System32\Dism.exe and other files :)

Edited by Legolash2o

Thank you Lego!

A very successful program. I finally made ​​x-86 versions. Working machine which is very slow it took almost 40 hours. Now is the version which has been filed about 3000 different device driver. I tried to install a very old IBM laptop, and succeed!. Thank you belongs to you.

Now we need to still do their own setup and logon screens, etc.

Bravo! Good work!

When I do this yet AIO version so this is an excellent version of all the machines to install x86 and x64 version of the Finnish, English and Swedish. :dribble:

Now we need to still do their own setup and logon screens, etc.

What do you mean?

@Everyone

Below is a picture of the new RunOnce program, as requested, the new Silent Installer (within AIO Integrator) let's you make some or all programs automatically. For example, all machines will install 7zip, directX, etc.. but you can make it prompt you if you want Office, Photoshop, etc... install additionally. Then again you can make it completely silent and install everything by just making sure each item is marked as 'Always Install'

Just so you know, this new feature is hidden until v1.0.3 whilst i test it.

Edited by Legolash2o

What do you mean?

Now need to change the installation & loginscreen and versions are ready for installation. This meant..:shy:

@Everyone

Below is a picture of the new RunOnce program, as requested, the new Silent Installer (within AIO Integrator) let's you make some or all programs automatically. For example, all machines will install 7zip, directX, etc.. but you can make it prompt you if you want Office, Photoshop, etc... install additionally. Then again you can make it completely silent and install everything by just making sure each item is marked as 'Always Install'

Just so you know, this new feature is hidden until v1.0.3 whilst i test it.

Edited by TH-TECH

TH-Tech, why is there nothing in your post?

I'm sorry for Lego! Yes I am aware of what's going on, but I have a terrible urgency in my work.

I'm at work all the time. The whole weekend I'm at work.

Install new servers.

I'm trying to make time to get to try out the program with time.

Hi Lego,

I tested your proggie this weekend and I must say:

it's running well.

Alle my drivers and updates are integrated and some components are erased, some services are disabled, but one thing doesn't work:

no theme and no background were integrated. there was no announcement, that something doesn't work.

You can also answer me in the german winlite-forum.

Regards

Edited by pedilover