Flag Hack

NIM

canadian one is the same ol same old lol. im gonna make a new one in photoshop if your interested :)

Yes you can, can you see the difference between Cro and Can flag. That's the problem, I don't have all the quality flags :crying_anim02:

Well, what can I say, you have a new Canadian flag ^_^ I only had to resize it a bit so it would be same size as the rest of the flags..

If you have some more of those, just send me..or if you like to make new ones, I'd be glad..

Well, what can I say, you have a new Canadian flag ^_^ I only had to resize it a bit so it would be same size as the rest of the flags..

If you have some more of those, just send me..or if you like to make new ones, I'd be glad..

hey sure, id love to make em for ya ;) do you have the original pics handy?

thanks ^_^, getting to work right now ;)

edit : oh my, im sorry, i cant edit those ones. they're all animated, i dont have the software or the know how to do it. i dont know what to do. all i did was take the canadian one that was in my profile and edited it in photoshop.

thanks ^_^, getting to work right now ;)

edit : oh my, im sorry, i cant edit those ones. they're all animated, i dont have the software or the know how to do it. i dont know what to do. all i did was take the canadian one that was in my profile and edited it in photoshop.

:oops:

I've uploaded the wrong ones, here are the ones from the forum.. Download

Btw you did a good job with the Canadian flag. Hope that all other flags will look as good as yours ;)

what size did the flags have to be? i have them done, so i just wanted to make sure theyre the right size, i have 2 sets, one with the original size, and one with the size that i got from the flag in your name there.

*passes out from all the editing* :P

heres the file, download

what size did the flags have to be? i have them done, so i just wanted to make sure theyre the right size, i have 2 sets, one with the original size, and one with the size that i got from the flag in your name there.

*passes out from all the editing* :P

heres the file, download

Great, I'll upload them as soon as possible :thumbsup: