RoIng in tha house ;-)

RoIng

Welcome, we are here to help

You can already help by pointing me to the video you suposed to have posted about slipstreaming sp1 with sysprep? Or anyone else can point me to this?

:dribble:

Its in my sig, you dont actually slipstream sp1 you install it during sysprep and capture the resulting image

and how do r7lite and toolkit "slipstream" the sp1, also in a similar way? or is that more of a slipstream?

and what about this post: is that verified already?

would you prefer the sysprep method over a "slipstream" attempt?

Microsoft blocked sp1 from slipstream, those tools decompress and edit files in order to allow slipstream...and its not without errors

8 - Open with Notepad in Update.mum Windows7SP1-KB976933~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~6.1.1.17514.mum (or 32-bit) and change allowedOffline = "false" to allowedOffline = "true"

should be identical to the following example:

<mum:packageExtended xmlns:mum="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v3" allowedOffline="true" projectionPeakDisk="359" langProjectionPeakDisk="512" sqmBuildNumber="7601" sqmAttemptAppid="101457923" sqmResultAppid="101457924" sqmPoqexecAppid="101457925"/></package>

sysprep is (or is closest to) the way Microsoft creates its sp1 integrated images

would you prefer the sysprep method over a "slipstream" attempt?

Before the sp1 integrated images were available I used sysprep to make mine

Microsoft blocked sp1 from slipstream, those tools decompress and edit files in order to allow slipstream...and its not without errors

sysprep is (or is closest to) the way Microsoft creates its sp1 integrated images

Before the sp1 integrated images were available I used sysprep to make mine

are they available for download freely, or you need msdn membership?