Report debugging

Alexandre

Label in the option tool Wim Manager to start the Mount option does not create the folder. Instead of creating removes the folder. Soon not I mount the folder.

Version W7T130-29A does not mount, not yet tested the RunOnceEx.

Thanks..

:type:

Edited by Alexandre

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tried 1.3.0.28alpha. I haven't used W7T in about 6 months so I was eager to see what changed...a LOT.

Anyway, I opened the All-in-one tool and without me clicking anything else it automatically found one of my W7 source folders, and the WIM manager started rebuilding my images without asking.

WTH? Is that intended? My image was previously working fine. I'm testing now because I don't know what the WIM manager did to it.

*Edit

Oh, and WIM manager declared my mount folder (which was empty at the time) as "Corrupted". Very odd. :g:

...and now my mount folder is gone! What's going on here?

Edited by Mr_Smartepants

Anyway, I opened the All-in-one tool and without me clicking anything else it automatically found one of my W7 source folders

You must of had a settings.txt file in there.

and the WIM manager started rebuilding my images without asking.

WTH? Is that intended?

That's just bizarre, The only code to do with rebuilding is in the "Rebuild" button.

*Edit

Oh, and WIM manager declared my mount folder (which was empty at the time) as "Corrupted". Very odd. :g:

You must of left a mounted image, a long long time ago. That's just strange lol. Hopefully it will be a one off.

Yeah, it was really weird. No I didn't have a settings.txt in that folder at the time. My W7 working folder (C:\Tools\W7)just has the following subfolders "iso, mount, source, updates". I dragged the W7T app to my W7 folder and after that first run there's a settings.txt and MountLog.log. It's like it prepopulated the settings and just went on a rampage :D. The settings file had the default C:\W7T\*whatever* throughout (which I now don't use).

BTW, my image is OK. I just tested it in virtualbox.

Yeah, that was bizarre. It hasn't happened since.

*Edit

Here's the content of the mountlog

[2812] FIOReadFileIntoBuffer:(1468): The system cannot find the file specified.
[2812] UnmarshallImageHandleFromDirectory:(432): The specified directory is not a valid mounted directory.
[2812] WIMGetMountedImageHandle:(2427): The specified directory is not a valid mounted directory.

Edited by Mr_Smartepants

Just checked the code and there's nothing in there that will make it auto-rebuild then dismount, unless you accidently hit a couple of keys on your keyboard and it automatically started doing stuff lol.

What version was it?

EDIT: The only time it will ask to unmount is if you hit the 'Unmount' button and when your close the WIM Manager if an image is mounted.

Edited by Legolash2o

Posted Mr_Smartepants

I just tried 1.3.0.28alpha. I haven't used W7T in about 6 months so I was eager to see what changed...a LOT.

Anyway, I opened the All-in-one tool and without me clicking anything else it automatically found one of my W7 source folders, and the WIM manager started rebuilding my images without asking.

WTH? Is that intended? My image was previously working fine. I'm testing now because I don't know what the WIM manager did to it.

*Edit

I noticed that when we set up an image with another utility there is a corrupted message I discarded the image mounted and rode again. I started using the dism I had no more problems.

I agree that Devet have an option if we want to look for mounted images. And rebuild the option should be optional on the issue.

Edited by Alexandre

Label in the option tool Wim Manager to start the Mount option does not create the folder. Instead of creating removes the folder. Soon not I mount the folder.

Version W7T130-29A does not mount, not yet tested the RunOnceEx.

Thanks..

I tried today and realized that this just riding on the C: \ Mount.

And on the other drives do not mount the image. :aggressive:

Edited by Alexandre

Can you please attach your settings.txt please and also your mountlog.txt?

http://desmond.image....jpg&res=medium

MountLog.txt

[3440] ImageCreate:(146): The user attempted to mount to a directory that does not exist. This is not supported.

[3440] WIMMountImageHandle:(832): The user attempted to mount to a directory that does not exist. This is not supported.

[3440] StateStoreRemoveMountedImage:(1041): O sistema não pode encontrar o arquivo especificado.

[3440] WIMMountImageHandle:(987): O sistema não pode encontrar o arquivo especificado.

[4540] ImageCreate:(146): The user attempted to mount to a directory that does not exist. This is not supported.

[4540] WIMMountImageHandle:(832): The user attempted to mount to a directory that does not exist. This is not supported.

[4540] StateStoreRemoveMountedImage:(1041): O sistema não pode encontrar o arquivo especificado.

[4540] WIMMountImageHandle:(987): O sistema não pode encontrar o arquivo especificado.

Settings.txt

sAICommands=True

sAIOSave=True

sCheckForUpdates=True

sDLogging=True

sGroups=True

sHotkeys=True

sLastWIM=

smCheck=False

sAIOPM=True

sMountTemp=C:\W7T\Mount

sQuickMerge=False

smVerify=False

sSolDownload=G:\W7Tx64\SoLoR\

sTransparency=90

sTransparencyAll=True

sW7TDISM=Normal

sW7TExt=Normal

sW7TPRI=Normal

sW7TTemp=C:\W7T

sSkipDCheck=True

sUploadLogs=True

sLastISOF=

sMountLog=False

sUSBPrepLog=True

sWelcomeTab=False

sDownloadTab=True

sConvertTab=True

sToolsTab=True

sRegistryLog=False

Edited by Alexandre

It's supposed to use Imagex, the next version will include a much newer version of imagex :)

Well, Well I'm waiting.

If I mount the image of one's own folder within the software builds the image. It beats a PopPup Legal, showing the mounted directory. Also builds in the system root, least in the slave hardisk.

:dancing:

Edited by Alexandre

http://img600.images...crashmount4.jpg

Lego sorry intimacy. When skip presets two screens appear.

crashskippreset.jpg

By ajarbas2 at 2011-08-28

If I mount the image of own folder within the software builds the image. It beats a PopPup Legal, showing the mounted directory. Also builds in the system root, least in the slave hardisk.

Remains the same.

I mounter two images with Script of Windows NT.

Windows 7 ToolKit started and wrote this error message.

I left the error message and the two images were assembled on the screen perfectly.

screenshot22h16m47s.jpg

Edited by Alexandre

It's not crashing, i can see the unmount prompt (Discard,Save & Keep Mounted), it's just behind the WIM Manager. You have your taskbar icons combined so you can't see the new prompt. However i have fixed this issue for v37 so you should not experience this anymore.

If I mount the image of one's own folder within the software builds the image. It beats a PopPup Legal, showing the mounted directory. Also builds in the system root, least in the slave hardisk.

Remains the same.

I mounter two images with Script of Windows NT.

Windows 7 ToolKit started and wrote this error message.

I left the error message and the two images were assembled on the screen perfectly.

screenshot22h16m47s.jpg

I have mounted 2 images and can't seem to reproduce this error, so can you tell me in detail what you did :)

It's not crashing, i can see the unmount prompt (Discard,Save & Keep Mounted), it's just behind the WIM Manager. You have your taskbar icons combined so you can't see the new prompt. However i have fixed this issue for v37 so you should not experience this anymore.

I have mounted 2 images and can't seem to reproduce this error, so can you tell me in detail what you did :)

I rode two images Index 1, Index 2 using a script without using Windows 7 Toolkit.

After the two images mounted Windows 7 Toolkit began shortly after this screen appeared debugging.

I still can't reproduce this error.

OK so your images are mounted, describe in full details what you do in W7T. Tell me what buttons you select,etc..

After building the two images. I start Windows 7 Toolkit and click on the (All-In-One Toll) and begins to search for images mounted in my system and get this error Message.

Edited by Alexandre