Last session preset for All-In-One Tool - important feature

RicaNeaga

This is a very important feature that made nlite for example to really stand out.

I think that this feature should trigger in after choosing the windows 7 image and just before showing all the tabs from AIO tool.

For anyone who is recommending win7 toolkit to other newbies, a feature like this should be very useful, since they can also recommend what tweaks/services/etc to choose/check.

I'll check out 1.3.0 build 30 alpha later today and make another thread with secondary requests. But really hope this very important one will catch the 1.3.0 Beta train. Thanks. :)

Yep. :) Can this be made for windows 7 toolkit 1.3.0?

A blogger for example, if he wants for his readers to ''pimp up" their win7 install dvd, such a feature would make the readers to ''waste'' less time then having to check every feature/update/uatever, switching from the browser to the program. :)

Here are some designs....

Firstly, it's not fully finished, i basically just need to add more buttons as there is just Skip at the minute.

Picture 1, this shows all of the files in the Last_Session folder, you can click the + button and it will show each category like on the picture.

Picture 2, if you click the + on the category, it will list each thing in that as well....

Is there anything else?

P.S. I will be adding an import, export, delete, select, rename buttons in that as well.

WOW. Looks great. :)

The export button is a MUST, after a session is finished, and I see you've already taken it into account.

All I can think of is making sure that the order of integrating updates stays the same, and by that I mean firstly integrating KB9xxxx, and afterwards KB2xxxxx, both in the last preset list, and in the program's updater.

At the moment it's fully functional, if you Load a preset in the current release (v31), it will still create a Last_Session.ini anyway

I can't remember if updates have auto-arrange enabled (A-Z), if so ill disable it. EDIT: Done.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is the last screenshot i think. All i have to do is code in some of the buttons then the jobs done :)

Edited by Legolash2o