What is the problem with AIO (me?)

komitaltrade

1. I'm using original 86x SP1 ISO (hash checked).

2. Regular install pass fine.

3. Install with RT Se7en Lite compilation pass fine.

4. Same (RT Se7en Lite compilation structure) stuck with W7T (during installation).

To avoid ISO creation possibility, I also tried simply to copy directory to pen drive.

Obviously, I'm doing something wrong.

Can somebody post movie with complete procedure?

URGENT PLEASE!!!

P.S. I'm surprised how this basically great product don't have any tutorial (YouTube)!!! Especially for most important tool, AIO.

Installation failed (after expand) - message is to contact vendor because of corrupted installation files.

Why its happening?

Did you have anti-virus running? Apparently, this is one of the more common issues in that it can cause the W7T to not work right. I have seen this issue personally myself, and can only suspect that some other processes in Windows 7 is causing W7T and it's sub-processes to not work quite right.

Did you have anti-virus running? Apparently, this is one of the more common issues in that it can cause the W7T to not work right. I have seen this issue personally myself, and can only suspect that some other processes in Windows 7 is causing W7T and it's sub-processes to not work quite right.

No, I don't have any antivirus, it is clean install copy.

Maybe to change priority in W7T options to maximum?

P.S. Also, why W7T don't alert errors in image when I check it in W7T general options (corrupt appear just during the installation)?

No, I don't have any antivirus, it is clean install copy.

Maybe to change priority in W7T options to maximum?

P.S. Also, why W7T don't alert errors in image when I check it in W7T general options (corrupt appear just during the installation)?

I do not know why it happens, but W7T will not show an error even though something did not get integrated in right with the source image. It is the reason I do a 2 pass setup. The first time I *just* integrate updates. I test that install. If it works, that becomes my base for the second pass which includes everything else. Most of the time it works pretty well.

If I could figure out the problem, it would be fixed, but as it is, I have no idea what is cause the issue.

I do not know why it happens, but W7T will not show an error even though something did not get integrated in right with the source image. It is the reason I do a 2 pass setup. The first time I *just* integrate updates. I test that install. If it works, that becomes my base for the second pass which includes everything else. Most of the time it works pretty well.

If I could figure out the problem, it would be fixed, but as it is, I have no idea what is cause the issue.

OK, thanks.

I will try 2 pass.

1. Integrate Spanish, NET 4 and IE9.

2. Create ISO

3. Check updates and add all listed (maybe IE 8 will not appear).

4. Add tweaks, etc. and make ISO.

But, it is weired procedure (OK maybe some updates make conflicts, I will see).

It will not show error during integration because someone asked me not to, they said they wanted to leave the AIO running and have it done without interruptions but i'm thinking of adding a feature where it will show all errors at the end.

Someone else had the corruption issue one, i think they said they "rebuilt" the image and then it worked fine.

Someone else had the corruption issue one, i think they said they "rebuilt" the image and then it worked fine.

I know I have mentioned it a couple of times, but it tends to be random for when it actually happens. That is what leads me to believe it is something else interacting with W7T or even possibly an obscure process/subprocess bug with W7T. Because I cannot pin it down to something specific, I have had no luck in it consistently happening.