[Repack] Java7 update 51 Dual x32 & x64

Kelsenellenelvian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since v7 is now officially released and supported I no longer use or need v6... thanks anyway

I imagine your already aware that 32 is out Kel so whenever you get around to it and update would be appreciated.. thanks in advance

@compstuff, personally, I use both v6 and v7. You are able to install and uninstall both of them separately. I know not everyone agrees with this approach, but my feeling is that as long as v7 is not officially final, I will keep both v6 and v7 installed. There were, and perhaps are I'm not sure, some apps that didn't play nice with v7. When v7 goes final I will uninstall v6. That's what I recommend if anyone asks

Cheers and Regards

Sorry Kel, I caught this over at Ryan's, but missed it here. Please keep up your great work at whatever pace is convenient for you. We will all try to be patient when waiting for updates. We understand how RL is more important. You and your work are valued and appreciated. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Cheers and Regards my friend

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've made package for lastet JRE v7u6 so if anyone wants it: LINK REMOVED

It's ~2x bigger because of integrated JavaFX and other stuff since this version.

Changelog from Oracle:

Java™ SE Development Kit 7, Update 6 (JDK 7u6)

The full version string for this update release is 1.7.0_06-b24 (where "b" means "build") and the version number is 7u6.

Highlights

This update release contains the following enhancements:

JDK and JRE Support for Mac OS X

JDK for Linux on ARM

JavaFX SDK and JavaFX Runtime included in JDK 7u6 and JRE 7u6

Java Access Bridge included in JRE 7u6

Alternative Hash Function

Changes to Security Warning Dialog Box for Trusted Signed and Self Signed Applications

Edited by ricktendo64

• 2 weeks later...