addons vs silent installs

Ryan Bates

The differences are that silent installers actually install right before the machine is ready to use. The "addons" are integrated into the install media and are 'pre-installed'. There is not a "right" way to do it, so either way would work depending on the preferences of the person setting up the install media. I myself prefer the silent installers, but I will use "addons" if necessary.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am alo new to the forum,so I dont understend what really addons are,is they preinstalled so there is no user interaction through install like is that with silent installer,and where I can find silent installer programs and how to find out what shwitch is used?

The differences are that silent installers actually install right before the machine is ready to use. The "addons" are integrated into the install media and are 'pre-installed'. There is not a "right" way to do it, so either way would work depending on the preferences of the person setting up the install media. I myself prefer the silent installers, but I will use "addons" if necessary.

"Pre-installed" like reverse integration???????