Windows 7 Toolkit v1.4.0 Survey

Legolash2o

WOW! loginvovchyk definitely does not appear to be just any old hacker, and did not just "cannibalize" W7T. Radialix 2 seems to be quite the professional tool. I wonder if Radialix has the capability to export all the English strings in such a way that this file of strings could be distributed to people who could translate them into strings in their own language, which could then be added back into the program, translating it into that language? loginvovchyk, how many languages are you able to translate W7T into? Are you volunteering your services for the good of the community?

Ideally, W7T would be modified in such a way to use an external file for the language translations. If no external file is present, English is used. if an external language file is present, then it is used. That way, W7T, and the language translations are separate. To switch languages, switch language file. Of course, I have no idea how difficult it would be to modify W7T in such a way.

Cheers and Regards

EDIT: Liam, from the pictures above at least now you know your encryption worked. LOL

Edited by bphlpt

WOW! loginvovchyk definitely does not appear to be just any old hacker, and did not just "cannibalize" W7T. Radialix 2 seems to be quite the professional tool. I wonder if Radialix has the capability to export all the English strings in such a way that this file of strings could be distributed to people who could translate them into strings in their own language, which could then be added back into the program, translating it into that language? loginvovchyk, how many languages are you able to translate W7T into? Are you volunteering your services for the good of the community?

Ideally, W7T would be modified in such a way to use an external file for the language translations. If no external file is present, English is used. if an external language file is present, then it is used. That way, W7T, and the language translations are separate. To switch languages, switch language file. Of course, I have no idea how difficult it would be to modify W7T in such a way.

Cheers and Regards

EDIT: Liam, from the pictures above at least now you know your encryption worked. LOL

You can translate the program into any language, if the author unlocks the resources and show you what resources are needed to translate :dancing:

You can translate the program into any language, if the author unlocks the resources and show you what resources are needed to translate :dancing:

Well, not if you don't KNOW another language. THAT's what I was asking. How many languages do you know and therefor are you able to translate for? Or are you saying that Radialix 2 is smart enough to automatically translate to whatever language you choose? If so, I would think that program would cost a LOT more than $100! LOL

Cheers and Regards

• 3 weeks later...