[Slim] .NET Framework 4 Full x86/x64 (1-10-2016)

ricktendo

Instala los dos al mismo tiempo (ahorra tiempo)

netfx_core_x64.msi /update "<ruta_a_msp>\KB2468871-v2-x64.msp" /qn

Si quieres puedes insalarlo al final (despues de client y/o extended)

netfx_core_x64.msi /qn
netfx_extended_x64.msi /qn
KB2468871-v2-x64.msp /qn

gracias rick, si hago eso, la actualizacion "KB2468871-v2-x64.msp" se instala para el clien y el extended? Pregunto porque dentro del "confi.txt" lo instalas dos veces. una desp de cada ".msi"

• 2 weeks later...

If i install this package and then SOLOR updates his repository add/removing hotfixes how do I update? do I need to manually install new hotfixes or just wait for an updated installer and install it on top of my current one?

If i install this package and then SOLOR updates his repository add/removing hotfixes how do I update? do I need to manually install new hotfixes or just wait for an updated installer and install it on top of my current one?

First off if you just installed this you dont need to install any of the hotfixes on the SoLoR repository

For futrue updates look at the changelog (ignore the removed) and download + install the one(s) I list as added

Hey Guys, can you share the Switch on this for me. I wanted to do a Slient install and wanted to know the command, thanks!

Its on the first page, or you can run the installer with /? or /h

Usage:				  dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64_SlimSetup.exe [switches]
All switches are optional.

/y - Passive mode, shows progress bar advancing but requires no user interaction. *Full* Client and Extended packages are installed.
/ai - Passive mode, shows progress bar advancing but requires no user interaction. *Only* Client package is installed.
/aif - Quiet mode, no user input required or output shown. *Full* Client and Extended packages are installed.
/aic - Quiet mode, no user input required or output shown. *Only* Client package is installed.
/ain - Quiet mode, no user input required or output shown. *Full* Client and Extended packages are installed and 'ngen executequeueditems' is also run. (Fixes slow XP boot, may take considerably *longer*)
/h | /? - Display this help.

Examples:

Automatically install Client + Extended packages and display progress:
dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64_SlimSetup.exe /y
Automatically install Client package and display progress:
dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64_SlimSetup.exe /ai
Silently install Client + Extended packages and display no progress:
dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64_SlimSetup.exe /aif
Silently install Client package and display no progress:
dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64_SlimSetup.exe /aic
Silently install Client + Extended packages, execute ngen and display no progress:
dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64_SlimSetup.exe /ain

• 2 weeks later...

The installer is flawless, I am using the version of PL and it works great!

I have a question about the 7zip installer, and exactly the peak config.txt:

There are some undocumented switches for example:

%% P - automatically checks the system architecture: x86 or x64,

The action of the shift key (HOLD)

The combination of fonts and colors.

Are these new features in version 1.5 beta?

Or maybe there is a newer version?

translate Google

The %%P (processor architecture) is new to 1.5 but the SHIFT is not, it works if you have AutoInstall section...for the fonts and colors you have to use RTF code with the special Dialogs/GUI version of 7zsd.sfx (I also edit the dialog boxes with a resource editor)

You can read about some of the new undocumented features in 1.5 here

After installing via /Y on Win7 64 SP1 with all other updates, event log reports: Warning, .NET Runtime Optimization Service (2.0.50727.5719) - Version of flavor did not match with repository: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

From what I'm reading about this warning, it is not safe to ignore however since this is a re-packaged version I figured I would ask the most relevant folk as well.

Hi Rick,

I incorporate Slim LP French to yr installer and tested it... It works like a charm :P

Regards

However if you try to use WU, you will see it's needed to add the update (LP fr) I specified above.

Regards

Edited by myselfidem

Hi myselfidem,

We haven't discuss for a long time ;)

However if you try to use WU, you will see it's needed to add the update (LP fr) I specified above.

Regards

So, any advice?

Have you any idea if it's possible to integrate 2 Slim LP to to the Ricktendo64 installer?

Regards

Can I incorporate a second (Hebrew) Slim LP to yr installer? If so, do both Slim LP be installed?

Yes but it might take some skill

Rename the 4 lp installers, example

netfx_corelphe_x*.msi
netfx_corelpfr_x*.msi
netfx_extendedlphe_x*.msi
netfx_extendedlpfr_x*.msi

Edit config.txt with the new lp names and add the second lp

xxxxxxx="netfx_core_%%P.msi /update \"%%T\\KB2468871-v2-%%P.msp\" /qb!"
xxxxxxx="netfx_corelphe_%%P.msi /qb!"
xxxxxxx="netfx_corelpfr_%%P.msi /qb!"
xxxxxxx="netfx_extended_%%P.msi /update \"%%T\\KB2468871-v2-%%P.msp\" /qb!"
xxxxxxx="netfx_extendedlphe_%%P.msi /qb!"
xxxxxxx="netfx_extendedlpfr_%%P.msi /qb!"

You may have to use InstEd to generate a new package code GUID for the second lang pack installers, they take on the last GUID from the last hotfix that was integrated into them...since I integrated the same hotfixes into both they have the same package code

5cf8e451cd.png

Regards

SOLVED!

No update needed...It was because I've installed Windows 8 ADK to test Windows 8 CP!

Removed and now all is fine!

Thanks again, Rick.

Regards

Hello coucou :welcome:

Edited by myselfidem