[Slim] .NET Framework 4 Full x86/x64 (1-10-2016)

ricktendo

The intl installer already has the Italian LP, but if you want to make one with just the ita LP do this:

- Extract the NON intl slim installer dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64_Slim.exe

- Extract the Italian LP dotNetFx40LP_Full_x86_x64it_Slim.7z

- Download the Intl SFX Maker and you need to do some editing of config.txt:

Delete all the sections but keep these these 3:

;!@Install@!UTF-8!...;!@InstallEnd@!;!@Install@!UTF-8:Language:1033!...;!@InstallEnd@:Language:1033!;!@Install@!UTF-8:Language:1040!...;!@InstallEnd@:Language:1040!
Edit the 1040 section to remove "it" from the MSI RunProgram, this is what it should look like:

;!@Install@!UTF-8:Language:1040!RunProgram="netfx_corelp_%%P.msi /qb!"RunProgram="netfx_extendedlp_%%P.msi /qb!"AutoInstall="netfx_corelp_%%P.msi /qb!"AutoInstallc="netfx_corelp_%%P.msi /qn"AutoInstallf="netfx_corelp_%%P.msi /qn"AutoInstallf="netfx_extendedlp_%%P.msi /qn"AutoInstalln="netfx_corelp_%%P.msi /qn"AutoInstalln="netfx_extendedlp_%%P.msi /qn"CancelPrompt="Annullare?"ExtractTitle="Estrazione file"ExtractDialogText="{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\nouicompat\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Tahoma;}}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sl240\slmult1\f0\fs18\lang9 Preparazione:\par}"FinishMessage="{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\nouicompat\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Tahoma;}}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sl240\slmult1\f0\fs30\lang9 Installazione completata\par\fs16\par\par\parInstallazione di %product% completata.\par}";!@InstallEnd@:Language:1040!
- Now you can compress and remake your installer with Ita LP using the drag&drop batch file

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi @Ricktendo,

What is the Full silent install switch to be used with WinToolKit?

Although similar question has been asked several times in the topic, there were different answers each time. You also deleted the install switch parameter info that you had in your first message. They were very useful for users. I wonder why you deleted them.

Edited by oguz

Because of space, you can view the supported switches by using /? or /h

To answer your question, /y if you don't mind the install progress and /aif if you want no dialogs. (If you want a .net for Windows 7 I recommend v4.5)

BTW next version of "Slim" .net installers will show the integrated updates, just waiting for a hotfix to show up and I will release them

Because of space, you can view the supported switches by using /? or /hTo answer your question, /y if you don't mind the install progress and /aif if you want no dialogs. (If you want a .net for Windows 7 I recommend v4.5)BTW next version of "Slim" .net installers will show the integrated updates, just waiting for a hotfix to show up and I will release them

Ok.

Thank you for very useful information :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've tried to integrate the ES package into the instalation.

I made a 7zip with the contents of both, the slim languaje pack and the slim net 4 installer.

I deleted the ; in the lines ;!@Install@!UTF-8:Language:3082! and ;!@InstallEnd@:Language:3082!, in config.txt from your script to drag and drop. After all of this I drag&drop my recently made .7z file to your script.

When I try to use my brand-new .exe in a fresh installed xp machine with ONLY NET 3.5.1 esES on it, it seems that it only installs the english part. It displayed the "finish" message in english, plus I cant see any languaje pack in the control panel.

What am I doing wrong?)

Edited by dgoiko

Do NOT delete the semicolons from those lines, these need to remain there

Download the intl sfx maker, here I edited the config.txt for you (removed all the other language sections and the "es" from the msi installer filename)

;!@Install@!UTF-8!;Default Full w/ install promptRunProgram="netfx_core_%%P.msi /update \"%%T\\KB2468871-v2-%%P.msp\" /qb!"RunProgram="netfx_extended_%%P.msi /update \"%%T\\KB2468871-v2-%%P.msp\" /qb!";[/ai | SHIFT] Client ONLY w/ progress barAutoInstall="netfx_core_%%P.msi /update \"%%T\\KB2468871-v2-%%P.msp\" /qb!";[/aic] Client ONLY w/o progress barAutoInstallc="netfx_core_%%P.msi /update \"%%T\\KB2468871-v2-%%P.msp\" /qn";[/aif] Client + Extended w/o progress barAutoInstallf="netfx_core_%%P.msi /update \"%%T\\KB2468871-v2-%%P.msp\" /qn"AutoInstallf="netfx_extended_%%P.msi /update \"%%T\\KB2468871-v2-%%P.msp\" /qn";[/ain] Client + Extended + ngen w/o progress barAutoInstalln="netfx_core_%%P.msi /update \"%%T\\KB2468871-v2-%%P.msp\" /qn"AutoInstalln="netfx_extended_%%P.msi /update \"%%T\\KB2468871-v2-%%P.msp\" /qn"AutoInstalln="hidcon:%windir%\\Microsoft.NET\\Framework\\v4.0.30319\\ngen executequeueditems /nologo /silent"AutoInstalln="x64:hidcon:%windir%\\Microsoft.NET\\Framework64\\v4.0.30319\\ngen executequeueditems /nologo /silent";Setup dialogsBeginPrompt="{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\nouicompat\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Tahoma;}}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sl240\slmult1\f0\fs30\lang9 %product% Setup\par}"CancelPrompt="Are you sure you want to cancel?"ExtractTitle="Extracting files"ExtractDialogText="{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\nouicompat\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Tahoma;}}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sl240\slmult1\f0\fs18\lang9 Preparing:\par}"FinishMessage="{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\nouicompat\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Tahoma;}}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sl240\slmult1\f0\fs30\lang9 Installation Is Complete\par\fs16\par\par\par%product% has been installed.\par}"GUIMode="0"GUIFlags="2+4+8+16+32+256+2048+4096"HelpText="{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\nouicompat\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Tahoma;}}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sl240\slmult1\f0\fs18\lang9 Usage:\tab\tab\tab %%M [switches]\par\tab\tab\tab All switches are optional.\par\par/y - Passive mode, shows progress bar advancing but requires no user interaction. *Full* Client and Extended packages are installed.\par/ai - Passive mode, shows progress bar advancing but requires no user interaction. *Only* Client package is installed.\par/aif - Quiet mode, no user input required or output shown. *Full* Client and Extended packages are installed.\par/aic - Quiet mode, no user input required or output shown. *Only* Client package is installed.\par/ain - Quiet mode, no user input required or output shown. *Full* Client and Extended packages are installed and 'ngen executequeueditems' is also run. (Fixes slow XP boot, may take considerably *longer*)\par/sfxlang: - Language mode. Change default display language and/or language pack.\par/h | /? - Display this help.\par\parExamples:\par\parAutomatically install Client + Extended packages and display progress:\par%%M /y\parAutomatically install Client package and display progress:\par%%M /ai\parSilently install Client + Extended packages and display no progress:\par%%M /aif\parSilently install Client package and display no progress:\par%%M /aic\parSilently install Client + Extended packages, execute ngen and display no progress:\par%%M /ain\par\parOptional command line switch to disable extraction dialog: /gm2\par(c) Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved.\par}"SetEnvironment="product=.NET Framework 4"Title="Microsoft %product% Setup";!@InstallEnd@!;!@Install@!UTF-8:Language:3082!RunProgram="netfx_corelp_%%P.msi /qb!"RunProgram="netfx_extendedlp_%%P.msi /qb!"AutoInstall="netfx_corelp_%%P.msi /qb!"AutoInstallc="netfx_corelp_%%P.msi /qn"AutoInstallf="netfx_corelp_%%P.msi /qn"AutoInstallf="netfx_extendedlp_%%P.msi /qn"AutoInstalln="netfx_corelp_%%P.msi /qn"AutoInstalln="netfx_extendedlp_%%P.msi /qn"CancelPrompt="¿Está seguro de que desea cancelar la operación?"ExtractTitle="Extrayendo archivos"ExtractDialogText="{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\nouicompat\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Tahoma;}}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sl240\slmult1\f0\fs18\lang9 Preparando:\par}"FinishMessage="{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\nouicompat\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Tahoma;}}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sl240\slmult1\f0\fs30\lang9 Se completó la instalación\par\fs16\par\par\parSe instaló %product%.\par}";!@InstallEnd@:Language:3082!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes but this Installer Repack is for Windows XP. :cap:

OS: Windows XP SP3 Windows Vista/Server 2008 SP2 x86/x64 or Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 SP1 x86/x64

Sorry, I saw your OS listed as Win7 x64 and made an assumption, apparently an incorrect one.

So which exact version of XP, x86 or x64, were you looking to use the 3.5 and 1.1 installer on, and if it is for XP why not just use a .NET AIO, for which there are already a couple available?

Cheers and Regards