Corsair Voyager Mini 16GB

NIM

My Corsair Voyager Mini 16GB doesn't work anymore :(

This device is one year old, never had any issues until now.

When I plug it in the device does not appear in Windows Explorer nor in Disk Management.

Can I safely say that there is no hope for the data on it (although I didn't have any important stuff) or there is a way to bring him back to life?

I have bought a lot of stuff from Corsair (memory modules, usb flash drivers, PSU) and never had any issues with any of those. This is the first time I'll have to use warranty.

I would surely like to bring the device back to life so if there are any tips or recommendations I would be grateful.

Thanks!

P.S. I have also posted this in the Corsair support forums.

What exactly is a "Corsair Voyager Mini"? If it is a USB stick, have you tried it in another computer (to verify it is not working)? If so, it is likely that some of the contacts have come lose on the solder joints. Depending on how "rough" you have been with the drive, it *might* be possible to fix it if your soldering skills are good, otherwise you should just replace it.